Best pwned moments in cinema history

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randhail

Rock n' Roll Doggie
The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint becoming Keyser
Arlington Road - Jeff Bridges opening his trunk at the end
The Departed - Leo getting blown away in the elevator

mo_77.jpg

AWESOME!

I remember buying a copy of Fangoria or some similar magazine after Raiders had come out, and it had a full-page color shot of his face melting off. :lol:

How about when the Titanic is all "fuck you all, I'm taking you down" and the passengers are all "no, please don't do that" and the ship is all "fuck you DeCaprio" and Leo is like "but I love Kate Winslet" and the ship is like "Billy Zane is better looking than you scumby" and Leo is like "I'm gonna go do The Beach" and the boat says "the Captain of this boat is actually the King of Rohan" and Leo says "huh" and then the ship sinks.

Pwned.

No spoken words said:
How about when the Titanic is all "fuck you all, I'm taking you down" and the passengers are all "no, please don't do that" and the ship is all "fuck you DeCaprio" and Leo is like "but I love Kate Winslet" and the ship is like "Billy Zane is better looking than you scumby" and Leo is like "I'm gonna go do The Beach" and the boat says "the Captain of this boat is actually the King of Rohan" and Leo says "huh" and then the ship sinks.

Pwned.

Another great pwnd moment from Titanic is when 30 minutes into the movie I realized it was actually worse than I expected it to be and James Cameron sat down next to me, grabbed my head and yelled, "I got your $8. You were sold by the hype. LOL OWNED!" That was pretty awesome in an awful kind of way.

randhail said:
The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint becoming Keyser
The Departed - Leo getting blown away in the elevator

Randhail pwning everyone who hasn't seen these films yet.

UberBeaver said:

Another great pwnd moment from Titanic is when 30 minutes into the movie I realized it was actually worse than I expected it to be and James Cameron sat down next to me, grabbed my head and yelled, "I got your $8. You were sold by the hype. LOL OWNED!" That was pretty awesome in an awful kind of way.

But Terminator II was worth 2x the price of admission, so it balanced out, RITE?!?!?!?

300 - When the queen stabs the guy with the sword, uses his line against him, reveals that he was a traitor by spilling his money, and walks away without another word?

PWN3D N00BS.

No spoken words said:

But Terminator II was worth 2x the price of admission, so it balanced out, RITE?!?!?!?

Meh, not really. I was there mainly cause of the Guns and Roses song. I'm not a huge Terminator fan - never saw T3. All I remember from the first one is "Sarah Connor?"

Cameron did Alien or Aliens? I liked both of those, the first one more.

When Sal Tessio comes back to the compound and is intercepted by Tom Hagen and the Corleone family button men.....and Sal asks if Tom can let him off the hook, for old time's sake....and Tom says "Can't do it Sally"......pwned, you fucking traitor.

Later on, when Michael explains to his brother in law, the traitor fuck Carlo that Barzini, Tartaglia, Stratchi Moe Green and Cunio are all dead.....pwned, you fucking traitor.

UberBeaver said:

Meh, not really. I was there mainly cause of the Guns and Roses song. I'm not a huge Terminator fan - never saw T3. All I remember from the first one is "Sarah Connor?"

Cameron did Alien or Aliens? I liked both of those, the first one more.

I was kidding about T2 you douche.

Cameron did Aliens.

UberBeaver said:
OH - when Joe Pesci thinks he's getting made and he walks in the room looks around, figures it out and says, "Oh no" and then BAM! owned.

That's a pretty good one, and it makes DeNiro cry, so you know it was bad.

Few people will have seen Dune, but when Paul Atriedes fights Feyd Rautha at the end of the film, and stabs him through his mouth, then says a word out loud and that words causes the floor to crack, along with Feyd's body, I'd say that Feyd got pwned.

Re: Re: Best pwned moments in cinema history

Lancemc said:

Randhail pwning everyone who hasn't seen these films yet.

I've got no remorse for anyone who hasn't seen Usual Suspects 12 years after it came out. A little remorse about The Departed. Much remorse about Arlington Road - a very underrated flick.

I think Damon was more pwned in The Departed because he had a moment to realize exactly how Pwned he was. D-Cap was out immediately.

Some others:

Darth Maul sliced in half--Pwned.
General Grievous--Pwned.
Anakin dismembered--Pwned.

All of them by Obi-Pwn Kenobi.

Of course, getting your hand cut off by the guy who killed your father and then finding out he IS your father is some pretty serious pwnage. So is getting thrown down a shaft by the guy that's supposed to be your second in command, especially when you just tried to convince his son to kill him and take his place.

lazarus said:
I think Damon was more pwned in The Departed because he had a moment to realize exactly how Pwned he was. D-Cap was out immediately.

Some others:

General Grievous--Pwned.

Of course, getting your hand cut off by the guy who killed your father and then finding out he IS your father is some pretty serious pwnage. So is getting thrown down a shaft by the guy that's supposed to be your second in command, especially when you just tried to convince his son to kill him and take his place.

We all just got pwned.

^ That's a good one. :lmao:

No spoken words said:
When Sal Tessio comes back to the compound and is intercepted by Tom Hagen and the Corleone family button men.....and Sal asks if Tom can let him off the hook, for old time's sake....and Tom says "Can't do it Sally"......pwned, you fucking traitor.

Later on, when Michael explains to his brother in law, the traitor fuck Carlo that Barzini, Tartaglia, Stratchi Moe Green and Cunio are all dead.....pwned, you fucking traitor.

Also - Fredo on the lake with Al Neri. Poor Fredo. Stupid stupid Fredo. "I'M SMAART!" :(

Another good one is in LOTR - the third one - when the big evil devil king guy says, "No man can kill me" and the cute blonde takes off her helmet and says, "I AM NO MAN....LOL PWND!" and then kills him in the face.
mad.jpg

Last edited:
lazarus said:
Some others:

General Grievous--Pwned.

If we're talking Star Wars here (like every other thread in ZS :wink: ) the ulimate pwned moment would have to be the Death Star blowing up Alderan...

To quote Obi-Pwn Kenobi: "Like millions of voices suddenly cried out and then were pwned"

The scene from the Thing where the Doc is trying to jumpstart Blair's heart, finally gets the defibrilator, and Blair's chest opens up into a big mouth and fucking bites the Doc's arms clean off.

thing82-01.jpg

Kurt Russell blowtorches "Blairmonster" as its transforming into some crazy shit, then Blair's head pops off, hits the ground, grows tentacles and eyes, and tries to sneak away.

That and The Blood Test scene are classic.

elevated_u2_fan said:

If we're talking Star Wars here (like every other thread in ZS :wink: ) the ulimate pwned moment would have to be the Death Star blowing up Alderan...

To quote Obi-Pwn Kenobi: "Like millions of voices suddenly cried out and then were pwned"

And that whole conversation Tarkin has with Leia is a nice pwn too. Gets her to give up some info then is all, "Meh, whatever. Dantooine is too far away, I'm not driving another 8 hours. Alderan is like right THERE. Let's do this! lol, pwnd."

Back
Top Bottom