Best pwned moments in cinema history

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
monkeyskin said:
Ah but Dalton, there is no spoon.

Michael Cimino pwnd United Artists with Heaven's Gate.

Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman pwnd Coca-Cola / Columbia Pictures with Ishtar.

Orson Welles pwnd William Randolph Hurst with Citizen Kane, only to be pwnd himself when Hurst destroyed the film in the media.

Cimino's career ruined: pnwed by Hollywood

Citizen Kane repeatedly voted #1 film of all time: History pwned.

Orson Welles ending his career by doing Transformers voice acting and frozen peas commercials: pwnd.

War of the Worlds: Welles pwns over a million gullible East Coast radio listeners. That is some huge pwnage.

(I know this isn't cinema history, but since we're on the subject...)

On a similar subject, Steven Spielberg and Tom Cruise pwn everyone by making a shitty War of the Worlds remake.

monkeyskin said:
Orson Welles ending his career by doing Transformers voice acting and frozen peas commercials: pwnd.

WTF?

This was a mistake.

A big mistake.

When Earth gets eaten, Monkeyskin, I hope you remember that you're the reason why.

Earth pwned.

Transformers are pants.

Optimus Prime would have been cooler if he had been a Mini Cooper instead.

:wink:

This thread isn't over until we decide it is!

COCKPIT2.JPG

The asteroid field, pwned by the Falcon & Captain S.

Never tell him the odds.

while watching naomi watts and that other chick get it on in 'mulholland drive':
my penis pwned by my right hand

Dalton said:

Wow. I'm never quite sure where 'the line' is, but I'm quite sure you've passed it ... in a jet .... going the speed of sound .... :wink:

well, i firmly believe in establishing boundaries . . .

Thinking about it, the Final Destination series is basically one pwn after another.

Thats what happens when you pwn Death, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom