Best pwned moments in cinema history

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kane's chest burst.

kane1.jpg

pwned by the penis alien.

LOVE the Boogie Nights, NSW.

"Can I kiss you on the mouth?"

"I'm a fuckin' idiot...fuckin' idiot..."

williamhmacy.jpg

Wild Bill pwned by HIMSELF (assist goes to his cheating wife).

Sean Bean in Goldeneye.

Not only does he phail at world domination, he gets knocked off his satelite dish by Bond, most likely breaks every bone in his body but survives to watch the gigantic thing collapse right on his face.

Pwnd for England.

monkeyskin said:
Sean Bean in Goldeneye.

Not only does he phail at world domination, he gets knocked off his satelite dish by Bond, most likely breaks every bone in his body but survives to watch the gigantic thing collapse right on his face.

Pwnd for England.

He was also pwned as Boromir.

Let's Bowl let's bowl, let's rock n roll....hey come on, let's get the show on the road....let's bowl let's bowl, let's rock n roll....the stakes are high and the winner takes all.......

I don't know that the total pwnings dealt out by the Count of Monte Cristo have ever truly been captured in a film, but that's a pissed off dude that knows how to get himself some pwn. More like the Count of Monte Pwned - M I RITE?

It pwned so much Apollo Creed decided to give himself a nickname out of it.

Now that's pwnage.

No spoken words said:

Dude, I do not think you have ever answered me....have you seen "All the Real Girls"? If not, do yourself a favor and watch it.

It's on the list, and Netflix is being unbelievably uncooperative lately, so who knows how long it will take.

Captain Kirk makes a triumphant return to the future, only to be crushed by a bridge.

Needless pwnage!

9c43366f36b5ada78d16507nu9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom