Best pwned moments in cinema history

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Order 66: Jedi pwned. By a bunch of clonetroopers, too.

Yoda almost got pwned but sensed those two dudes coming up behind him, and totally flipped around and sliced their heads off. Awesome pwnage.

UberBeaver said:

And that whole conversation Tarkin has with Leia is a nice pwn too. Gets her to give up some info then is all, "Meh, whatever. Dantooine is too far away, I'm not driving another 8 hours. Alderan is like right THERE. Let's do this! lol, pwnd."

"Governor Tarkin, I should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board."

Some good verbal pwnage.

"That's no moon... that's a space station!"

capture003hm3.jpg

The look on Obi-Wan's face kills me every time.

Then there's this, which I cannot even quantify:

capture012op2.jpg

"where's the override? THE OVERRIDE?!"

Here's mine;

"Will crosses the street and approaches the plate glass window
and stands across from Clark, separated only by the glass.
He POUNDS THE GLASS to get Clark's attention.

WILL
Hey!

Clark turns toward Will.

WILL
DO YOU LIKE APPLES?

Clark doesn't get it.

WILL
DO YOU LIKE APPLES?!

CLARK
Yeah?

Will SLAMS SKYLAR'S PHONE NUMBER against the glass.

WILL
WELL I GOT HER NUMBER! HOW DO YA
LIKE THEM APPLES?!!

Will's boys erupt into laughter. Angle on Clark, deflated."

What about the same guy in Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back? "Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season"? Damon blows him away with a shotgun.

Double pwnage.

How about the end of the Sixth Sense?

I don't think you could get more pwned than Bruce Willis realizing that he's dead. Completely pwned.

What about in Witness where that jerk is making fun of the Amish and paints Harrison Ford's face with ice cream, thinking he's a pacifist and isn't going to do anything, and then Ford clocks him?

654.jpg

Pwned.

Joey788 said:

I don't think you could get more pwned than Bruce Willis realizing that he's dead. Completely pwned.

I'd say pretty much everyone in the audience got pwned by that one too. You can't pwn any more than that.
Also in that category, the end of Crying Game - I think that guy got pwned too.

Since I re-watched it last night, how about Al Pacino re-pwning Keanu Reeves at the end of Devil's Advocate ?

Also, the end of Godfather part III, when Pacino pwns everyone else while he kicks back and enjoys some opera. It's even better when your people do the pwnage for you.

U2girl said:
Also, the end of Godfather part III, when Pacino pwns everyone else while he kicks back and enjoys some opera. It's even better when your people do the pwnage for you.

Much like Order 66.

380px-Order_66.jpg

And speaking of more Godfather pwnage:

SonnyKogel.jpg

Sonny at the tollbooth. Totally pwned.

Popeye Doyle pwning that bar full of black people. That was some hardcore 70s pwnage right there.

The end of American Beauty. Lester got pwnd.

In Braveheart after Mel Gibson chases the English knight, knocks him off his horse and realizes it was Robert the Bruce. Mel's face is like, "holy fuck this was the worst pwning in the history of pwnings."

There's a lot of pwning in Braveheart, now that I think of it.

If I recall, they don't show the drawing/quartering, but the do sorta show his intestines being removed by a rotisseire like machine - but right before that, midgets dance around him. That's a friggin pwn. And ifyou actually stop and think about it, your stomach kinda gets quesy - at least mine does. Ugh.

OH - here's the King Pwn - Ned Beatty, Deliverance, "Squeal like a pig [while Burt Reynolds watches]."

Gibson gets tossed onto a rack, but has his guts ripped out, he's not actually drawn and quartered. Still, though....pwned.

I like when Longshanks tosses his fop son's buddy out the windown.

Pwned.

The end of Training Day, when Alonzo(Denzel Washington) tries to escape to LAX and is offed by the Russian mob on the way there. Pwned.

There's much better Michael Mann pwnage. Like Waingro getting iced by DeNiro "Look at me!", or Henry Rollins getting his ass kicked in Heat.

Oh yeah, Miami Vice: the female cop making the speech "This is what will happen..." before popping that white supremacist mofo right in the forehead. To be exact, it's: "This is what will happen. I will put a round precisely through your medulla oblongata, which is located at the base of your brain, straight through a point mid-distance between your upper lip and the bottom of your nose. And you will be dead from the neck down. Your finger won’t even twitch. Do you believe that?"

ViceSwat2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom