Best place to see a concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Roseland as well

However, I hear that accoustically, PNC Art Center in NJ is the best venue to "hear" music.

Never been, it's in the middle of nowhere:wink:

I prefer Tivoli. Small, lots of atmosphere and history (though, sadly, no U2). And it's in my city. :D

I've seen a couple of shows at Red Rocks and the acoustics live up to their reputation.

Disturbed has not broken up to my knowledge....and if they do, they better do it on or after 12/15

Supposedly my friend is very tight w/ the head of security at Nokia and says he might be able to get us back stage.....
:shocked:

I'll believe it when i see it. Plus, back stage at a Disturbed show? Who knows what insanity lurks.....

anywhere where the stage isn't much more than a piece of plywood on the floor (or non-existant altogether) and you can't tell the fans from the band because everyone is too bust smashing into each other. that's always fun.

IWasBored said:
anywhere where the stage isn't much more than a piece of plywood on the floor (or non-existant altogether) and you can't tell the fans from the band.

Perfect!

ugly curtains and animal heads on the wall are also a plus :p (cambridge,MA elks lodge, ducky boys show last february)
13-Photo13.jpg

I love Nokia Theatre (formerly Nextstage) in Grand Prairie/Dallas. I've seen Coldplay, Robert Plant, A Perfect Circle, and many others there. The acoustics are great and it's just a gorgeous theatre.

Back
Top Bottom