Best of the Year, the Year that Wasssss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:

Balki.jpg

Oh my, it's the red shirt and suspenders dude. Maybe Lemonade Stand's 'real' man of the century. The very young century.

Oh and Acrobatman, I didn't list you cause there are about 100 Interferencers with 'Acrobat', 'man' or some combination thereof in their names. So I couldn't decide.

Evalicious said:
oooops, wrong smiley

i meant to end my post with this one

:eeklaugh:

cos that guy has a twitching eye, just like you do

i wanna supersexualize you in the most amazing way ever conceived by man.

i'll freak you out.

in a good way.

alright, i can't even act creepy PROPERLY anymore, igivejhi up.

tikjme to learmn som new tirkcs again.

Hey, Zoomerang96, why don't you go away and dream it all up again? I'm sure I'd welcome the new robo-funk inspired Zoomerang96 in approximately 2.5 years time, preferably with an accompanying audio-visual overload spectacular.

Kieran McConville said:
Hey, Zoomerang96, why don't you go away and dream it all up again? I'm sure I'd welcome the new robo-funk inspired Zoomerang96 in approximately 2.5 years time, preferably with an accompanying audio-visual overload spectacular.

that's quite a fine idea, any specific suggestions?

kieran why the fuck dfont you pay me any goddamn attention??????

do i have to do a fucking nudie run?

jhesus man. i just want to be appreciated. or something.

People here have issues, fear not for one day it may happen right here :|

I replied to your Devendra Banhart thread over at Xeidon. Needless to say, you were right about one part and wrong about another.

I don't believe you Zero Dude, I got the memo and they assured me it can never happen here.

Kieran McConville said:

I don't believe you Zero Dude, I got the memo and they assured me it can never happen here.

Ah, here's to all those who tried :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom