Best of REM 1988-2003 is absolutely atrocious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

The vocal?????? Stipe is only one of the greatest vocalists ever! And that guitar is, like Axver said, dizzyingly addictive! :love: I love Monster! It may even be in my Top 3 REM albums. To each their own I guess.

I've always considered Monster as their ever best album, together with Automatic for the people

In hindsight, they should have added 'So Fast So Numb'. Sure, it wasnt a single (and why it wasnt absolutely baffles me), but its IMO one of the best songs they made in the 90's.

Zootlesque said:

The vocal?????? Stipe is only one of the greatest vocalists ever! And that guitar is, like Axver said, dizzyingly addictive! :love: I love Monster! It may even be in my Top 3 REM albums. To each their own I guess.

I wouldn't put it in the Top 3, but Monster has some excellent moments, and Kenneth is one of them.

BigMacPhisto said:

:yawn:

1. Orange Crush
2. Losing My Religion
3. Everybody Hurts
4. Drive
5. What's The Frequency, Kenneth?
6. Imitation Of Life
7. At My Most Beautiful
8. How The West Was Won And Where It Got Us
9. Bittersweet Me
10. Undertow
11. Electrolite
12. I Don't Sleep, I Dream
13. The Great Beyond
14. Man On The Moon
15. Daysleeper
16. All The Way To Reno
17. The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite
18. Country Feedback
19. Nightswimming

so hold on... Is this the actual track listing? I'm confused and too lazy to look it up myself :wink:

If it is they're missing Leave.

elevated_u2_fan said:
so hold on... Is this the actual track listing? I'm confused and too lazy to look it up myself :wink:

If it is they're missing Leave.

No, it's not the official tracklisting.
And Leave isn't on In Time either (it never was a single).

Back
Top Bottom