Best Of 2000s Master List and Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. You should share it when it's finished.

I heard Made in the Dark first, actually, so I don't have near the hatred for it that the album seems to garner around here. But, yeah, it's not even close to as good as The Warning.

:love: :faint: :combust:

i don't hate made in the dark, i just think it's got too many boring balladry numbers. songs like one pure thought are awesome though.

but i lovvvvvve the warning :drool:

Oh well, sorry about that.

No worries

Although since it was a single in 2000, I don't see why it should be disqualified on the basis of date.

Doesn't matter if it was a single in 2000; we're going by original release date, and it was 1999 for Desert Rose. Sometimes singles are released far after the album it comes from is out.

I just heard my favorite playlist so far.

I count only two songs that I could have done without on Irishteen's playlist. The one from The Verve, and the Jason Collett song. And I really like The Verve's older output; I just wasn't one of those who found the last album that good.

But the rest of the playlist was awesome from start to finish.

I just heard my favorite playlist so far.

I count only two songs that I could have done without on Irishteen's playlist. The one from The Verve, and the Jason Collett song. And I really like The Verve's older output; I just wasn't one of those who found the last album that good.

But the rest of the playlist was awesome from start to finish.

I think Jason Collett is probably someone you have to see live to love, I saw him three times in the space of a few days first playing solo, then playing with Broken Social Scene, and then again solo he's great love but yeah I understand why people don't like that song, it's a tad more country than Interference's tastes and I guess him being in Broken Social Scene doesn't balance that out :wink:

I'm surprised you didn't like Columbo if you like the older stuff, that's why I love that song so much, it's one of my favourite Verve songs it's got their early song to it and just has such an epic bass line. Oh well glad to hear you liked it so much overall :)

Lancemc

1. REM - "I've Been High" - Reveal (3:27)
2. Radiohead - "There There" - Hail to the Thief (5:24)
3. Fleet Foxes - "Drops in the River" - Sun Giant (4:13)
Good song.

4. The National - "Brainy" - Boxer (3:20)
5. Dirty Projectors - "Temecula Sunrise" - Bitte Orca (5:05)
Really like this song.

6. Jenny Lewis - "Acid Tongue" - Acid Tongue (3:54)
I like this song too. I like her voice.

7. Arcade Fire - "Haiti" - Funeral (4:07)
8. The Flaming Lips - "Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell" - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (4:34)
These last two songs work well together.

9. Iron & Wine - "Upward Over the Mountain" - The Creek Drank the Cradle (5:56)
10. Wilco - "One Wing" - Wilco (The Album) (3:42)
11. Beck - "The Golden Age" - Sea Change (4:39)
12. Bjork - "Unison" - Vespertine (6:46)
I’m not a fan of Bjork but this was a pretty good song. Very beautiful.

13. DJ Shadow - "Six Days" - The Private Press (5:02)
14. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - "Cannibal's Hymn" - Abattoir Blues (4:54)
15. LCD Soundsystem - "All My Friends" - Sound of Silver (7:37)
16. Sufjan Stevens - "Casimir Pulaski Day" - Come On Feel the Illinoise! (5:54)

Five Favorite Things About The Playlist:
1. It’s a very chilled playlist for the most part. I like that quality about it and it made for an enjoyable listen.
2. Haiti and Ego Tripping worked well together. This was probably my favorite part of the playlist.
3. I liked the Bjork song. I’m not a fan of her work but this song makes me want to perhaps look at it again.
4. The Sufjan Stevens song (say that a couple times fast :wink: ) was a great closer.
5. Again, loaded with good songs.

:up:

I'm surprised you didn't like Columbo if you like the older stuff, that's why I love that song so much, it's one of my favourite Verve songs it's got their early song to it and just has such an epic bass line. Oh well glad to hear you liked it so much overall :)

Yeah, I don't know, I just couldn't get into that last Verve offering. Must be me or something.

Funny that Screw just reviewed Lance's list, as I'm about to move to that one now.

LMP

LMP's End of the Decade DI Spectacular

Side One (41:30)
1. Arcade Fire - "Wake Up" - Funeral (5:35)
2. Animal Collective - "Summertime Clothes" - Merriweather Post Pavilion (4:32)
3. Radiohead - "Idioteque" - Kid A (5:08)
4. Kanye West - "Flashing Lights (ft. Dwele)" - Graduation (3:58)
5. TV on the Radio - "Wolf Like Me (ft. Katrina Ford + rock on)" - Return to Cookie Fountain (5:08)
If I know one thing for certain after this Desert Island it’s that I’m looking into TV On The Radio.

6. U2 - "When I Look at the World" - All That You Can't Leave Behind (4:20)
7. Broken Social Scene - "7/4 (Shoreline)" - Broken Social Scene (4:53)
Great song.

8. Johnny Cash - "The Man Comes Around" - American IV: The Man Comes Around (4:27)
I really like this.

9. The Flaming Lips - "Do You Realize??" - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (3:33)
On paper these last two songs seem odd together but in reality they work great together.

Side Two (38:02)
10. Explosions in the Sky - "The Birth and Death of the Day" - All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone (7:50)
11. Smashing Pumpkins - "Stand Inside Your Love" - Machina: The Machines of God (4:12)
Two things. First, Explosions In The Sky and this particular song go great together. Second, I’m happy to see Machina get some representation. Try, Try, Try just missed my playlist.

12. Sonic Youth - "Unmade Bed" - Sonic Nurse (3:54)
13. The National - "All the Wine" - Alligator (3:15)
14. The Shins - "New Slang" - Oh, Inverted World (3:51)
15. Beck - "Paper Tiger" - Sea Change (4:36)
16. Sigur Rós - "Hoppípolla" - Takk... (4:29)
Beautiful song.

17. Muse - "Knights of Cydonia" - Black Holes and Revelations (6:01)

Five Favorite Things About The Playlist
1. The second side was amazing. I had a mixed reaction to the first but the second completely overshadowed that. Not a bad song on it. I don’t know if this was intentional but it feels like every two songs are musically similar. It seems like the second side is made up of four duos of songs. I thought that was neat. :up:
2. The Johnny Cash and Flaming Lips songs were surprising great together. That was probably my favorite part of the playlist.
3. The Explosions In The Sky and Smashing Pumpkins songs were great together. It was one of the big highlights of the playlist.
4. I love the stretch of songs from 5-9 on the first disc.
5. Loaded with great songs.

Lance wins for the mellowest playlist.

The start was fantastic. I've Been High -> There There -> Drops In The River -> Brainy was just all sorts of awesome.

After that, there were incredible songs (The Golden Age, All My Friends) mixed in with artists that I personally can't stand (Bjork, Nick Cave, Wilco, etc), which made the rest of it sort of a toss up.

But man, that intro was sweet.

Well, I'm glad you both liked it overall. I was definitely feeling the mellow vibe putting this list together. And I guess that reflects my tastes in music in general. And chalk up another non-Bjork fan I guess. Which is not OK. :angry:

LMP

LMP's End of the Decade DI Spectacular

Side One (41:30)
1. Arcade Fire - "Wake Up" - Funeral (5:35)
2. Animal Collective - "Summertime Clothes" - Merriweather Post Pavilion (4:32)
3. Radiohead - "Idioteque" - Kid A (5:08)
4. Kanye West - "Flashing Lights (ft. Dwele)" - Graduation (3:58)
5. TV on the Radio - "Wolf Like Me (ft. Katrina Ford + rock on)" - Return to Cookie Fountain (5:08)
If I know one thing for certain after this Desert Island it’s that I’m looking into TV On The Radio.

6. U2 - "When I Look at the World" - All That You Can't Leave Behind (4:20)
7. Broken Social Scene - "7/4 (Shoreline)" - Broken Social Scene (4:53)
Great song.

8. Johnny Cash - "The Man Comes Around" - American IV: The Man Comes Around (4:27)
I really like this.

9. The Flaming Lips - "Do You Realize??" - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (3:33)
On paper these last two songs seem odd together but in reality they work great together.

Side Two (38:02)
10. Explosions in the Sky - "The Birth and Death of the Day" - All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone (7:50)
11. Smashing Pumpkins - "Stand Inside Your Love" - Machina: The Machines of God (4:12)
Two things. First, Explosions In The Sky and this particular song go great together. Second, I’m happy to see Machina get some representation. Try, Try, Try just missed my playlist.

12. Sonic Youth - "Unmade Bed" - Sonic Nurse (3:54)
13. The National - "All the Wine" - Alligator (3:15)
14. The Shins - "New Slang" - Oh, Inverted World (3:51)
15. Beck - "Paper Tiger" - Sea Change (4:36)
16. Sigur Rós - "Hoppípolla" - Takk... (4:29)
Beautiful song.

17. Muse - "Knights of Cydonia" - Black Holes and Revelations (6:01)

Five Favorite Things About The Playlist
1. The second side was amazing. I had a mixed reaction to the first but the second completely overshadowed that. Not a bad song on it. I don’t know if this was intentional but it feels like every two songs are musically similar. It seems like the second side is made up of four duos of songs. I thought that was neat. :up:
2. The Johnny Cash and Flaming Lips songs were surprising great together. That was probably my favorite part of the playlist.
3. The Explosions In The Sky and Smashing Pumpkins songs were great together. It was one of the big highlights of the playlist.
4. I love the stretch of songs from 5-9 on the first disc.

Thank you, Screw.

Lance and Impy both score high on the Mellow chart.

onebloodonelife

1. Dirty Projectors - "Useful Chamber" - Bitte Orca (6:28)
I don’t know what I just listened to but I like it.

2. Broken Social Scene - "7/4 (Shoreline)" - Broken Social Scene (4:53)
3. Animal Collective - "Bluish" - Merriweather Post Pavilion (5:09)
4. The Flaming Lips - "Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell" - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (4:34)
5. Mos Def - "Twilite Speedball" The Ecstatic (3:02)
Through five tracks I’m already hoping the rest of the playlist is like this. It’s so trippy.

6. Why? - "A Sky for Shoeing Horses Under" - Alopecia (2:28)
Wow, what is this?! This is unexpected in the best way.

7. Okkervil River - "And I Have Seen the World of Dreams" - Sleep and Wake-Up Songs EP (4:20)
8. Madvillain - "Shadows of Tomorrow" - Madvillainy (2:36)
Another WTF song but it works. I can’t believe the Space Is The Place sample in the middle of the song. That was cool. I wouldn’t want to take acid while listening to this. :wink:

9. Andrew Bird - "Imitosis" - Armchair Apocrypha (4:00)
10. Atmosphere - "Say Shh" - Seven's Travels (4:56)
11. J Dilla - "Get Down" - Vol. 2: Vintage (3:02)
12. Girl Talk - "That's My DJ" - Night Ripper (2:08)
13. Hot Chip - "(Just Like We) Breakdown" - The Warning (4:12)
I like this.

14. Radiohead - "Idioteque" - I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings (4:25)
15. Explosions in the Sky - "The Long Spring" - Peel Sessions (5:28)
16. The National - "Abel" - Alligator (3:37)
17. TV on the Radio - "Wolf Like Me" - Return to Cookie Mountain (4:37)
18. Bon Iver - "Team" - For Emma, Forever Ago (1:54)
19. Grizzly Bear - "Foreground" - Veckatimest (3:35)
Nice closer.

My Five Favorite Things About The Playlist
1. This may be the single strangest playlist I have ever heard in Desert Island. I wasn’t sure what to expect when looking at it on paper. It returns to normal down the stretch but the first thirteen tracks are at times just bizarre.
2. I love the trippy feel of the first thirteen songs on the playlist.
3. I like the last two songs and how reserved they are.
4. It was a very fun playlist and adventurous playlist. It was neat not knowing what to expect from track to track.
Bonus: I got a kick out of the Sun Ra sample. :laugh:

YouTube - Sun Ra: Space is the Place (1974)

Ok, Atomicbono's list was...lol, something. It worked together nicely, and I got a whole lot out of the Radiohead > TV on the Radio run.

So, yeah...getting a late start on this, guys. Working alphabetically here, so...

AtomicBono was up first, and there were a number of positive things to say about this list. First and foremost, it flowed like a motherfucker. Tracks 3-9 or so felt like a hazy dream. However, this is not necessarily a good thing. A number of songs I would have otherwise enjoyed felt muted when trapped in like that. The most obvious...All I Need. And I hate saying that, because I consider it one of Radiohead's very best songs, but wow it made the list drag where it was. And then there's the screamo. A clutch of great songs. Followed by more screamo. :sad:

You had a very...I don't want to call it "homogeneous" mixture of sounds here, because that's not the case, but there just weren't enough dynamics in the middle, and that's the biggest issue I had with the list overall. For someone who shares your tastes, I'm sure this was heaven. For me, not so much. Great work on collecting material that sounded great together, but I just didn't care for the sounds themselves, you dig?

Axver is next.

From an outsiders' perspective, I really like all the reviewing that's going on this time (as opposed to last time).

Screw seems to be looking at the bright side of things this time out, so I'll do one in his style for Axver, from a definite outsider's perspective:

1. Alcest - "Printemps Emeraude" - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde, 2007 (7:20)
No deathgrowls, no problems. Kinda EITS-ish. I'm sure you're as tired of hearing that as EITS is.

2. Tinariwen - "Matadjem Yinmixan" - Aman Iman: Water Is Life, 2007 (5:45)
If Mr. Brau were here, he wouldn't be on my case if I said I liked them. So I do. Plus, I'm sure a band of nomads has more to say than most indie rockers.

3. Porcupine Tree - "The Rest Will Flow" - Lightbulb Sun, 2000 [2008 remaster] (3:18)
4. God Is An Astronaut - "Suicide By Star" - All Is Violent, All Is Bright, 2005 (4:38)
5. Jesu - "The Stars That Hang Above You" - Envy/Jesu split EP, 2008 (7:36)
Peachy.

6. Pure Reason Revolution - "Deus Ex Machina" - Amor Vincit Omnia, 2009 (5:41)
7. Melechesh - "Leper Jerusalem" - Emissaries, 2006 (3:49)
What the hell, Ax.

8. Agalloch - "In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion" - The Mantle, 2002 (14:46)
9. Anathema - "Release" - A Fine Day To Exit, 2001 (5:48)
10. Blackfield - "Epidemic" - Blackfield II, 2007 (4:59)
11. 65 Days Of Static - "Radio Protector" - One Time For All Time, 2005 (5:26)
12. Russian Circles - "Verses" - Station, 2008 (8:43)
Nice closer.

Five Favorite Things About The Playlist:

1. I liked that ringing guitar thing that first band did.
2. Flowed beautifully.
3. Steven Wilson.
4. Steven Wilson.
5. Loaded with songs I wish I liked but never will because they simply go over my head. That's a good thing. I think.

onebloodonelife

1. Dirty Projectors - "Useful Chamber" - Bitte Orca (6:28)
I don’t know what I just listened to but I like it.

2. Broken Social Scene - "7/4 (Shoreline)" - Broken Social Scene (4:53)
3. Animal Collective - "Bluish" - Merriweather Post Pavilion (5:09)
4. The Flaming Lips - "Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell" - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (4:34)
5. Mos Def - "Twilite Speedball" The Ecstatic (3:02)
Through five tracks I’m already hoping the rest of the playlist is like this. It’s so trippy.

6. Why? - "A Sky for Shoeing Horses Under" - Alopecia (2:28)
Wow, what is this?! This is unexpected in the best way.

7. Okkervil River - "And I Have Seen the World of Dreams" - Sleep and Wake-Up Songs EP (4:20)
8. Madvillain - "Shadows of Tomorrow" - Madvillainy (2:36)
Another WTF song but it works. I can’t believe the Space Is The Place sample in the middle of the song. That was cool. I wouldn’t want to take acid while listening to this. :wink:

9. Andrew Bird - "Imitosis" - Armchair Apocrypha (4:00)
10. Atmosphere - "Say Shh" - Seven's Travels (4:56)
11. J Dilla - "Get Down" - Vol. 2: Vintage (3:02)
12. Girl Talk - "That's My DJ" - Night Ripper (2:08)
13. Hot Chip - "(Just Like We) Breakdown" - The Warning (4:12)
I like this.

14. Radiohead - "Idioteque" - I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings (4:25)
15. Explosions in the Sky - "The Long Spring" - Peel Sessions (5:28)
16. The National - "Abel" - Alligator (3:37)
17. TV on the Radio - "Wolf Like Me" - Return to Cookie Mountain (4:37)
18. Bon Iver - "Team" - For Emma, Forever Ago (1:54)
19. Grizzly Bear - "Foreground" - Veckatimest (3:35)
Nice closer.

My Five Favorite Things About The Playlist
1. This may be the single strangest playlist I have ever heard in Desert Island. I wasn’t sure what to expect when looking at it on paper. It returns to normal down the stretch but the first thirteen tracks are at times just bizarre.
2. I love the trippy feel of the first thirteen songs on the playlist.
3. I like the last two songs and how reserved they are.
4. It was a very fun playlist and adventurous playlist. It was neat not knowing what to expect from track to track.
Bonus: I got a kick out of the Sun Ra sample. :laugh:

YouTube - Sun Ra: Space is the Place (1974)

Wow, Screw, you're the first person to comment on the trippiness, and thanks for finally doing so because that's exactly what I was going for. And, I have to say, I'm honored you think this is the strangest list you've heard in DI before. Madlib, the producer (and rapper on "Shadows of Tomorrow") for Madvillain, is a huge Sun Ra fan; he's used a few samples of his, I think. Plus, he samples people like Steve Reich too. Definitely check out some of his solo albums. My personal favorite is Shades of Blue, which is his remixes of a bunch of records from Blue Note Records. Jazz-hop. :drool:

I'm very happy you enjoyed it so much, thanks for all the comments! :D

I listened to Ashley's playlist this morning.

I thought it was pretty good for the most part. The beginning was a bit rough for me (although there is no way I Gotta Feeling is as bad as My Humps - I'll take this song any day over it), but you get points for including Madonna, someone I regretfully overlooked for this (my choice would've been What It Feels Like For A Girl, but Don't Tell Me certainly is no slouch).

I also liked that you included Stan, which is Eminem's best song.

So not bad overall.

So, yeah...getting a late start on this, guys. Working alphabetically here, so...

AtomicBono was up first, and there were a number of positive things to say about this list. First and foremost, it flowed like a motherfucker. Tracks 3-9 or so felt like a hazy dream. However, this is not necessarily a good thing. A number of songs I would have otherwise enjoyed felt muted when trapped in like that. The most obvious...All I Need. And I hate saying that, because I consider it one of Radiohead's very best songs, but wow it made the list drag where it was. And then there's the screamo. A clutch of great songs. Followed by more screamo. :sad:

You had a very...I don't want to call it "homogeneous" mixture of sounds here, because that's not the case, but there just weren't enough dynamics in the middle, and that's the biggest issue I had with the list overall. For someone who shares your tastes, I'm sure this was heaven. For me, not so much. Great work on collecting material that sounded great together, but I just didn't care for the sounds themselves, you dig?

Axver is next.

yeah it's cool, I don't really expect most people here to agree with my tastes, which was why I was pleasantly surprised by Screw's comments. I can see your point about there not being enough dynamics in the middle, but I thought my list as a whole was fairly dynamic and I tried to make it flow as much as possible. I probably could have rearranged 4-8 a bit and stuck Obstacle 1 and Trapped Under Ice Floes in between the slower songs, but I'm happy with the dreamy section.

I'm a little confused as to what you were referring to by "more screamo" - I assume The Fall of Troy track? i picked one specifically that had less screaming... also, they're not even screamo. they're clearly experimental progressive post-hardcore metal with mathcore tendencies. Duh. Don't you know anything? :tsk:

I hope I have enough time to finish these lists by the time we're supposed to... I'm busy Friday and Saturday so I pretty much have today and Sunday. While I write 3 papers due Monday :crack:

I listened to pfan's the other day. Lots of artists I like, though not necessarily my favourite songs from them (I obviously approve of DLZ though, and Weird Fishes and Rebellion Lies were good choices too). Also, the Doves track (which I really enjoyed - it actually kinda reminded me of Porcupine Tree a bit? which isn't normally the vibe I get from Doves) cuts off in the middle for some reason, so that was too bad. there were some songs I couldn't really get into on this list, but that's just my taste.

I listened to GAF's playlist and lived to tell about it.

He did at least have Yeah Yeah Yeahs on there, and I don't mind Lily Allen, but I gotta tell you, take off the first track and perhaps the Hot Hot Sex song, and this playlist would be declared the best of all time by my seven year old.

So you've got that going for ya.

Let's see, probably Impster and Screw tomorrow, and then AB and Ax to wrap it up for me.

Remember that I need rankings from EVERY PLAYER by the end of the day on Monday. I expect everyone to have at least quickly reviewed each playlist, as I seriously doubt everyone is listening to these. But at least make the effort when putting your rankings together.

I'm a little confused as to what you were referring to by "more screamo" - I assume The Fall of Troy track? i picked one specifically that had less screaming... also, they're not even screamo. they're clearly experimental progressive post-hardcore metal with mathcore tendencies. Duh. Don't you know anything? :tsk:

Coming from someone who loved Doppelganger...there was definitely too much screaming. :reject: Maybe it was late and my tolerance was lowered, but it seemed more screamo-ish than I had expected from them. But yeah, they're not screamo, definitely mathcore, turning more progressive these days. The "more screamo" comment wasn't meant chronologically anyway, more an illustration of what was going on in my head when I was deciding whether or not I liked the song choices overall. :lol:

I think GAF is up next. God help us all.

Let's see, probably Impster and Screw tomorrow, and then AB and Ax to wrap it up for me.

Remember that I need rankings from EVERY PLAYER by the end of the day on Monday. I expect everyone to have at least quickly reviewed each playlist, as I seriously doubt everyone is listening to these. But at least make the effort when putting your rankings together.

I'm curious as to what you think of it. :up:

Okay, so after you post the results can we post the reasoning on our personal rankings? Halfway through the playlists I can tell that it's going to be tough to decide between them and would like to explain my rankings.

I listened to Ashley's playlist this morning.

I thought it was pretty good for the most part. The beginning was a bit rough for me (although there is no way I Gotta Feeling is as bad as My Humps - I'll take this song any day over it), but you get points for including Madonna, someone I regretfully overlooked for this (my choice would've been What It Feels Like For A Girl, but Don't Tell Me certainly is no slouch).

I also liked that you included Stan, which is Eminem's best song.

So not bad overall.

Ah, hey thanks. The beginning...well...lol. At least it's over quickly and you didn't have to wait for it to happen :wink:.

Coming from someone who loved Doppelganger...there was definitely too much screaming. :reject: Maybe it was late and my tolerance was lowered, but it seemed more screamo-ish than I had expected from them. But yeah, they're not screamo, definitely mathcore, turning more progressive these days. The "more screamo" comment wasn't meant chronologically anyway, more an illustration of what was going on in my head when I was deciding whether or not I liked the song choices overall. :lol:

you loved Doppelganger? that's interesting. did not expect that. Doppelganger is my favourite and I almost picked I Just Got This Symphony Goin' ... which definitely has lots of screaming :wink: and yeah if you've heard their latest album they've almost completely dropped the screaming.

Girl Talk just played a free show at my school. It was awesome. There was a giant stage set up on campus with big screens and everything. The first thing he said when he got up on stage was "It smells like marijuana smoke up in here!" :lol: i love my school.

i just felt the need to share that. especially since Girl Talk is one oneblood's list, which I really need to listen to :up:

you loved Doppelganger? that's interesting. did not expect that. Doppelganger is my favourite and I almost picked I Just Got This Symphony Goin' ... which definitely has lots of screaming :wink: and yeah if you've heard their latest album they've almost completely dropped the screaming.

:drool: OK, definitely hitting that new one up now. Thanks for the good news. :up:

So, GAF. Uh. It had its moments. Sugababes, Annie, Lily, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, PJ Harvey, all pretty great. Some good transitions as well, although as a whole it was kinda everywhere. The frustrating part though was your song choices. Womanizer as your Britney pick? Change for Taylor? Ah well, I had a good time with it. Thanks in particular for that Annie track; I'll be giving Anniemal a spin tomorrow, or perhaps tonight if I still have some time after listening through another DI list or two.

I want to mash-up GAF's tracks in-between the prog metal on Axver's and see what happens. I think it may summon the apocalypse.

It'll still be loaded with great songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom