best mp3 player? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2005, 08:59 PM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:38 PM
lowercase....can you plug other features into the shuffle? Like Jkayet had this thing this weekend that you could plug into the IPod and listen to it on my car radio (I suck and do not have a CD player in my car...just AM/FM).!?

Old 05-24-2005, 09:05 PM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!
lowercase....can you plug other features into the shuffle? Like Jkayet had this thing this weekend that you could plug into the IPod and listen to it on my car radio (I suck and do not have a CD player in my car...just AM/FM).!?
this is why i love my ipod. i bought the itrip to go with it and i can listen to it anywhere and on anything that will broadcast an fm signal, which is perfect for the car. and i have a LOT of music and i'm not even CLOSE to filling up 20GB.

Old 05-25-2005, 04:40 AM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life

i've seen someone at work with one of those, bg. they're nice, for sure.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:38 AM   #19
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:38 AM
i don't like the ipod. i have done my homework on mp3 players, i have went in to just about every electronics shop here and questioned the sales men to death - not one of them recommended the ipod to me and 2 of the shops had stopped selling them due to the amount that were being returned.

i fell in love with the sony mp3 players. i also really like sony. i like to go with a brand i trust. apple didn't sway me with the ipod, i read quite negative things about it even on interference i've seen quite a few threads about ipod problems.

my brother has this (nw-hd3)

it came with some sonic software that he used to transfer his mp3s with on the comptuer but he didn't like it and changed it to itunes, i know nothing about this kind of stuff but he thought it was easy. it has a 30 hour battery life and holds 20gb - i only want something that's easy to use, long battery life and will hold all my songs because i won't have access to them for a year.

i want an mp3 player with lots of storage for when i move abroad so im keeping my eye out for prices going down (which they are, this has went down almost £100 since Febuary) because i can't really afford something flashy. i'm also hearing rumours about better mp3 players coming out soon so i keep holding out for something magnificent to come on sale before i leave.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:07 PM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 02:38 AM
right here motherfucker:

Old 05-25-2005, 08:59 PM   #21
ONE
love, blood, life

ha, i can't think of anything i'd rather carry over my shoulder as i'm cruising the streets in da bronx.

but the next best thing is the i-river, in my opinion. i pretty much ordered one...the one that can supposedly hold 12 hours or so, of music. also gonna get me one of those fm things to go wit it, bitches!
Old 05-26-2005, 07:33 AM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zoomerang96
ha, i can't think of anything i'd rather carry over my shoulder as i'm cruising the streets in da bronx.

but the next best thing is the i-river, in my opinion. i pretty much ordered one...the one that can supposedly hold 12 hours or so, of music. also gonna get me one of those fm things to go wit it, bitches!

My ipod had close to 3 days worth of music on it.....

Bear - where were you on Tuesday night around 7pm EST?
Old 05-26-2005, 09:59 AM   #23
Babyface

Local Time: 09:38 PM
My husband has the ipod, 20 gb and I have the iriver (he had offered to get me the u2 ipod for christmas) But after looking I wanted the IRiver its pretty user friendly, but it can play all kinda music files, that the Ipod cannot. It does not come with software to make playlists and stuff, but all you do is download winmap and tada, then load them that way.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:14 AM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:38 PM
I have iRiver as well. I don't listen to mp3s that much, but when I go running or workout, it's great to strap on and listen to.
Old 05-26-2005, 04:40 PM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton

My ipod had close to 3 days worth of music on it.....

Bear - where were you on Tuesday night around 7pm EST?
what are you talking about?