Best Movies of 2002

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm...i think i've only heard of two of those movies

the two towers will probably be a favourite

bowling for columbine, unless it actually came out before and just took so long to get distributed.

the only other movies i saw this year were austin powers and harry potter

unless insomnia was 2002 as well...i can't remember, i tend to think of a year starting in september when school does...

I really need to see Adaptation (even though Nicolas Cage annoys the hell outta me).

Well, I have seen less than 10 movies this year, in fact maybe less than five. The only movies that come to mind at the moment are:

'We Were Soldiers'
'Black Hawk Down'
'The Time Machine'
'Star Wars'
'Bloody Sunday'

There are a few others but I cannot think of them at the moment.

star wars was 2002?
you know what? i think i saw that...

and men in black 2, spiderman..maybe i DID see more movies than i thought i did...altbouth i wouldn't consider them favourites...

This may not sound very intelligent or anything...but I don't see many movies, and I'm a sucker for a good comedy...so I've gotta say Austin Powers 3. :D

Don't yell at me. :wave:

Bonochick said:
This may not sound very intelligent or anything...but I don't see many movies, and I'm a sucker for a good comedy...so I've gotta say Austin Powers 3. :D

Don't yell at me. :wave:

that movie was really funny. i saw it with a bunch off people i worked with last summer and for the rest of the week we were constantly quoting it and laughing, and i think we thorouhgly scared our boss...

Elvis Presley said:
Best flick I saw this year was Road to Perdition, great movie with great acting.........:|

great movie! paul newman gave an excellent performance!

Of what I've seen so far, I'd have to throw a vote to "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", with honorable mentions to "Road to Perdition", "Insomnia" and "Spiderman".
As for the other end of the spectrum, 2002's worst (that I've seen , cause I ain't seeing "The Hot Chick") would have to be "Men in Black 2", what a piece of product placing crap.

I seen 3 movies this year: Made, Road to Perdition and AP3- i liked the last two films but we bought About A Boy and I love it!

er some of these might be last year, but got a DVD release this year or something. I dunno

Mulholland Drive
Donnie Darko
Vanilla Sky
Minority Report
LOTR: The Two Towers (hell we knows its gonna be anyway)
Heaven
Insomnia
Bend it like Beckham

Harry Potter was quite good too.

Ones I havent seen and want to...
The Two Towers (that would be tomorrow though)
Lantana
Y Tu Mama Tambien
Talk to Her
Ten
In the Bedroom (if that was this year...)

Back
Top Bottom