best free email service?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pianorocker

Acrobat
Hey...

Since Hotmail has been failing me miserably of late, :)madspit:) I want to switch to a different email...but I was wondering if I could get some feedback on what service might be better.

Thanks!

I cannot connect to yahoo email anymore because my Spyware Hijacker takes over everytime I connect to it. And before anyone says try adaware or any other program... I've done it. The problem is that the Spyware is so deeply inbedded into my system that the only way to remove it is to reformat my hard drive :crack:

The reason I like GMail is becase of the organization in it. I'd expect LMPA to go crazy over that part ;) I go into my contacts list, I can click on anyone's name and/or email address and it'll show me fragments of emails they've sent to me. This will be usefull when my box is packed and I need to find an email!

I can't get into gmail, all I get is a white screen. Could that be a spyware hijacker?

Yahoo! :up: I got rid of Hotmail because I couldn't get rid of spammers who kept changing their email addy sending me more ads on how to enlarge my penis :crazy: What little spam you get is directed to the bulk folder in yahoo.

Yahoo now gives you huge email storage space, plus the briefcase, lots of pic and document storage!

Cleasai said:
I cannot connect to yahoo email anymore because my Spyware Hijacker takes over everytime I connect to it. And before anyone says try adaware or any other program... I've done it. The problem is that the Spyware is so deeply inbedded into my system that the only way to remove it is to reformat my hard drive :crack:

The reason I like GMail is becase of the organization in it. I'd expect LMPA to go crazy over that part ;) I go into my contacts list, I can click on anyone's name and/or email address and it'll show me fragments of emails they've sent to me. This will be usefull when my box is packed and I need to find an email!

i'd use my gmail account regularly because of the storage and organization stuff...but honestly, i really don't get THAT much mail. and it's too much work to change my email address on every single thing...i'd forget someone somewhere...it would suck.

Back
Top Bottom