Best file-sharing site?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babble

The Fly
Hey...I was wondering if any of you could point me towards a really good file-sharing site. There are so many out there I don't know where to start. I need an mpg of the old Wolfman movie from the 1940's to incorporate into a project for one of my classes and I thought maybe I could find one on the internet.

Morpheus is best for all-type file sharing, but if you just straight-ahead mp3s, Audiogalaxy is the best these days.

------------------
Well, the God I believe in isn't short on cash, mister. --Bono

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

If you ask me, Morpheus is crap. It's always shutting down on me. I recommend Kazaa Lite. It's just like Kazaa and Morpheus, only it doesn't have all the extra spyware and crap that slows it down. I haven't had any problems with it.
http://www.kazaalite.tk

------------------

Truth is offensive.
I'm morally opposed to rape, and I would never rape anyone, but I think, ultimately, it's up to the rapist and no one else.

Maybe it's really not that big a deal, but I don't like all the stealth spyware that programs like Audiogalaxy feature.

I use WinMX. It's not as big yet, but it's getting there, and it doesn't have any hidden programs. It also allows for music, picture and video searches.

limewire isn't bad for spyware. it's good for mp3's but i haven't had to much luck with vids. imesh i find is the best for videos but contains tons of spyware.

i've also used bearshare which is a lot like winMX.

if you're just looking for mp3's i'd go with audiogalaxy.

Back
Top Bottom