Best file sharing program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Quick question for the cool kids ....

What is the best file sharing program? I have used soulseek for quite a while, but I hadn't been on for several months (I buy most of my music) and when I got on I found that there weren't a lot of people sharing music.

So what programs do you guys use? Thanks,

I mostly just download full albums from forums that are around for that very reason. But for individual tracks, I find limewire is pretty good. I've found some pretty rare U2 b sides when I was assembling the iTunes boxed set (without actually buying it) among some other rarities by other artists. It's obviously good for less obscure tracks too. I'd go with limewire.

I don't break the law to get things I obviously don't truely need.

:happy:

i use soulseek and bittornado, back in the day though, audiogalaxy was my favorite, it was so simple, had so much information to help you learn about the artists, allowed you to select the order in which stuff was downloaded, after you qued hundreds of songs.

I use LimeWire generally.
But the reason I only use it is because my old computer was too... dinosaur-like to have multiple programs.

I should get this uTorrent and SoulSeek. :hmm:

soulseek, indeed, I don't understand my life without soulseek

also torrents for me

limewire pro is the best.

i used limewire for about a year, and my friend gave me his pro, it's perfect.

I thought people got tired of low-bitrate, shitty quality individual tracks and abandoned Soulseek / Limewire?

Dalton said:
Salome and Jack, does it seem to you like the number of people sharing on soulseek has diminished? I can never seem to find things I am looking for lately....

weird, I feel the opposite way
i don't know, but months ago, maybe a year, it was almost impossible to find things like 65daysofstatic, now is too easy, and it's the same with other bands

Canadiens1160 said:
I thought people got tired of low-bitrate, shitty quality individual tracks and abandoned Soulseek / Limewire?

bittorrent's cool as hell too, but most tracks I get from Limewire are good quality too. Plus, most of the time I want individual tracks.

Back
Top Bottom