Best family guy quote ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I myself prefer when Adam West tells the ocean "You won't be hurting anyone, anymore." After he stabs it with a knife multipletimes

My favorite is when Peter's eating cereal and says,

"Hey, there's a message in my Alpha Bits! It says "ooooooooo!"

Brian: "Peter, those are Cheerios."

corianderstem said:
My favorite is when Peter's eating cereal and says,

"Hey, there's a message in my Alpha Bits! It says "ooooooooo!"

Brian: "Peter, those are Cheerios."

Mine too!:lol:

I love the flashback to Peter being on the Planet of the Apes

"Hey, hey, how many dirty, stinkin' apes does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Three. One dirty stinkin' ape to screw in the lightbulb and two dirty stinkin' apes to throw feces at each other. (Peter laugh)"

I love the Bono one (and not just because it's bono) in the Stewie Griffin movie, but if you watch those three episodes split up on television, to save time they cut the bono part....I died a little on the inside :(

"I'm saving it for the starving children."

A few of my favourites:

Stewie: Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over.
(Brian and Stewie are on a German tour bus.)
German Tour Guide: You vill find more on Germany's contributions to ze arts in ze pamphlets ve have provided.
Brian : Yeah, about your pamphlet... uh, I'm not seeing anything about German history between 1939 and 1945. There's just a big gap.
Tour guide: Everyone vas on vacation. On your left is Munich's first city hall, erected in 15...
Brian : Wait, what are you talking about? Germany invaded Poland in 1939 and...
Tour Guide: We were invited. Punch vas served. Check vit Poland.
Brian : You can't just ignore those years. Thomas Mann fled to America because of Nazism's stranglehold on Germany.
Tour guide: Nope, nope. He left to manage a Dairy Queen.
Brian : A Dairy Queen? That's preposterous.
Tour guide: I vill hear no more insinuations about the German people. Nothing bad happened. Sie werden sich hinsetzen. Sie werden ruhig sein. Sie werden nicht beleidigen Deutschland. You will sit down. You will shut up. You will not insult Germany. (Throws his hand up in a Hitler salute.)
Brian : Uh, is that a beer hall?
Tour guide: (Snapping out of it) Oh yes, Munich is renowned for its historic beer halls.

Brian (To Stewie): I'm a pompous little antichrist who will abandon my plans for world domination when I grow up and wind up settling with a rough trick named Jim.

jonnytakeawalk said:
Peter: Listen Lois, I know you're a feminist and I think that's adorable...

Brilliant!! :lmao:

best part about this one is the fact that 90% of the audience will miss the joke entirely.

Back
Top Bottom