Best Doritos EVER!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
"Fiery Habanero"

doritos-fiery-habanero-733293.jpg

:up:

:yikes: :combust:

JessicaAnn said:
:hmm:

I like spicy things.

But, how does the spiciness compare to the Flaming Hot Cheetos (which are not my cup of tea)?

I don't find the flamin hots that hot. All my students eat them. :| Now they have flamin hots with lime. Those are actually kinda tasty.

Justin24 said:
What about the new Doritos Brand?
X-13D (All-American Classic): Cheeseburger flavored (mystery flavor to be named during a 2007 spring/summer promotion):barf:

I'm an original Doritos girl, myself. But those "experimental" X-13D's are pretty interesting. My son brought a bag of those to a family gathering on Memorial Day and had everyone try to identify the flavor. (Two of us did.) They are okay as a novelty, but I wouldn't want them on a regular basis. :huh:

The Habanero bag was far too spicy for me, but, then again, my tolerance for spicy food has never been strong. How are the Buffalo Ranch ones?

I gotta stick with the traditional Nacho Cheese flavored chip.
I owe it to great memories as a child and the fact that its an original.

Goes with everything.

Fight me.
Go on.

I'm PMS'ing.
Ill take you down.

Cool Ranch! :drool:

I'm too wussy for spicy food. I once accidentally ate some jalapeno potato chips...holy crudsticks...:sad:

RedrocksU2 said:
I finished a large bag all by myself last night :reject:

I've done similar things before :). When you're hungry, you gotta eat, right?

Spicy food can be good, but it's not something I eat on a regular basis, and I don't want my snacks to be TOO spicy. I like the Nacho Cheese Doritos, but I gotta go with the Cool Ranch camp-those are the best.

And now I want some chips :(.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom