Best Coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no contest in canada, we are born to drink tim hortons. :drool: named after a toronto maple leaf defenceman, who started it

i always find starbucks crap! sorry
its just always luke warm and too milky... :reject:
i do like the flavours thouh but its by no means a great cup of coffee
best cup of coffee i ever had (several times) was when i was in NY for a few days - some Hungarian bakery on Amsterdam Avenue
amazing :drool:

poutine is not coffee :madspit:

I buy Starbucks coffee beans at Target cheaper than buying it at Starbucks and I make it myself, I didn't mean buying the coffee drinks at Starbucks. I like my own coffee! Mmmmmmm!

Carek1230 said:
I buy Starbucks coffee beans at Target cheaper than buying it at Starbucks and I make it myself, I didn't mean buying the coffee drinks at Starbucks. I like my own coffee! Mmmmmmm!

Ya me too!

Not all that keen on coffee, but if i do have a cup, i quite like Douwe Egberts

Carek1230 said:

:hmm:...I'm gonna have to try this.

...there is a Donut shop by my house that makes great coffee......I go there on my way to work every morning.....the chinese lady there is so sweet.

Piss on Starbucks (wonder if there's a smiley for that)

Community Coffee is where it's at! Been working at CC's Coffee House 5 yrs now. It's espresso is FAR superior, and our Brazil Santos Bourbon drip roast coffee = :drool:

Community needs to expand beyond the South. :yes:

the first cup of folgers brewed in the early morning quiet twilight that is mine and mine alone...with french vanilla coffee creamer
i like the flavor in the creamer better than flavored coffee

good to the last drop ! oh wait thats maxwell house ; )
i wonder why those companys dont make thier own coffee shops...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Cup_Coffee_Lid.jpg
1.gif

Back
Top Bottom