Best Coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :eyebrow:

mucho traffico said:
no contest in canada, we are born to drink tim hortons. :drool: named after a toronto maple leaf defenceman, who started it

Buffalo Sabre....

I do not drink coffee often...but the best I have had has been Seattle's Best. I also enjoy a good old fashioned cup of Chock full O'Nuts ~ The Heavenly Coffee (Old school NY)!

I think Nordstroms has the best coffee. I only get it on the rare occassion I go to the mall but it's yummy and so smooth.

Otherwise starbucks :uhoh:

and don't piss in my coffee:grumpy:

For your basic black, two sugars, Dunkin' Donuts by far over Starbucks. I even buy the pound bag of DD coffee to brew at home. NY diner coffee is usually quite good too (don't know what they use but I think most of them use the same brand).

"Charbucks" is right U2doggie, always tastes burnt to me. Only thing I really like from there is their Caramel Macchiato, but that's more a coffee "drink".

U2doggie said:
And does anyone else refer to Starbucks as "Charbucks"????

I usually refer to Starbucks as "Starsucks" but I like this "Charbucks," too! I ordered drip roast coffee from them once :yuck: it really was burnt.

Dismantled, I love the pissing smiley!!~

I never heard anything about Dunkin Donuts having good coffee... we don't even have one near me though.

My dad swears by McDonald's coffee oddly enough :shrug:

For 79 cents, you can't beat the Quik Trip.

Frozen cappuchino there :drool: . Miss imp13 and I swear by them

Just as good as a Frappuchino and much much much cheaper

zoney! said:
^ :eyebrow: he was only a sabre for a little while before he died

Buffalo Sabre....

I do not drink coffee often...but the best I have had has been Seattle's Best. I also enjoy a good old fashioned cup of Chock full O'Nuts ~ The Heavenly Coffee (Old school NY)!

redkat said:
I think Nordstroms has the best coffee. I only get it on the rare occassion I go to the mall but it's yummy and so smooth.

Otherwise starbucks :uhoh:

and don't piss in my coffee:grumpy:

I'll piss where I wanna:angry:

:wink:

in a Restaurant in Tijuana called La Espadana
I rave about this to everyone I know and the ones who I've taken or have been there know it really is that good. They call it "cafe de hoya", it has cinammon & piloncillo. You dont have to add sugar it's always perfect:drool:

I'm actually going there tonight with my friend after she gets out of work, it's damn worth the border crossing time....and the food is delectable there as well!

Last week I was at Pizza Nova in Hillcrest and surprisingly the coffee there was really good, and I agree Starbucks coffee sucks..I prefer Coffee Bean, though that itself isn't all that great.

WAWA!!!!!!!!!! I swear, if all the Wawa stores were to suddenly disappear into a great flash of light, pretty much everyone in New Jersey would die within the week. We seriously LIVE on Wawa products around here, and their coffee is seriously the best in the world!

Wawa picks its teeth with Dunkin Donuts coffee and wipes its ass with Starbucks.

2a.jpg

WE ARE WAWA!!!! AAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

6WawaCoffee.jpg

*Inhale*Ahhhhh. You can practically smell it through the internet

WaWa.jpg

elevation2u said:

Last week I was at Pizza Nova in Hillcrest and surprisingly the coffee there was really good, and I agree Starbucks coffee sucks..I prefer Coffee Bean, though that itself isn't all that great.

I've been to pizza nova :drool: don't think I had their coffee though.

My friend just got back from Colombia and handed me a box of coffee she says is wonderful. Can't wait to try it

:derails thread:

swiss miss hot chocolate with half the amount of water :drool:

I don't drink coffee :wink: but if I did, it would be Dunkin Donuts.

menelaos said:
Have you tasted frappe..?

:drool: Those are soooo good...

I'd rather drink cappuccinos, lattes, frappes, etc. than drink straight coffee. I'm particularly fond of a latte with a shot of chocolate and a shot of mint. And iced mocha is also delicious. Oh, and MOOLATTES from Dairy Queen have to be about the best things ever.

Professor Plumb said:
Tim Horton's double double :drool:

:up: It can turn a :yawn: into a :happy:

Starbucks is good, but fucking expensive!! At least here in Newfoundland it is. As far as I know, there's only one place to get it, so maybe there's a monopoly/price gauging thing happening.

angelordevil said:

As far as I know, there's only one place to get it, so maybe there's a monopoly/price gauging thing happening.

Damn Chapters. :mad: I hate the overly bookish people who sit on those bloody chairs there, sipping their overpriced coffees and glaring at you if you so much as look at them.

I'm quite partial to the Timmy's regular. One cream, one sugar. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom