Best Christmas gift you ever got?..so far.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Mine was a Electrostar electric Guitar that MR BAW got me in 1986, my first Electric guitar out of 14, and it was by far the best.

My Slammer Explorer! Looks like a Gibson Explorer, only it sounds like shit! Christmas 2002 was a good Christmas.

bonosgirl84 said:
the imac i'm posting on right now, from my brother :heart:

nice :drool:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
My parents...

I left the foster home 5 days before Christmas.

that's really awesome :up:

GibsonGirl said:
My Slammer Explorer! Looks like a Gibson Explorer, only it sounds like shit! Christmas 2002 was a good Christmas.

:lol: that's what i think about the squire strat (in relation to a fender):wink:

but now i have a fender:drool: :drool:

I don't know, the best ones for me are probably just the simplest-like love, kindness, unexpected simple words from someone that let you know they actually care, things like that.

Materially I've gotten some great ones, mostly from my Mom- jewelry and that sort of thing. Maybe this year's, she got me a Coach purse. I'm not into designer labels and all that but it is beautiful, and something I will have forever that came from her.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
My parents...

I left the foster home 5 days before Christmas.
:applaud: I'm not even going to answer the question now - nothing I would list could EVER match that answer! :heart:

What an amazing gift to be able to offer a child. :yes: :up:

Last edited:
Doozer61 said:
:shifty: I am Mr BAW's best Christmas present. :D :giggle:

I tried to raffle her off the following Xmas but there were no takers...the story is...I'm 11-years old, I've got the run of the house, my older brothers and sister are nearly out and SUR-FUCKING-PRISE!!! Dec. 22! You've got a little sister...

Ricky do this, Ricky do that, Ricky go get this, Ricky bring me that....:shestillhauntsme: ps..I would learn that she hated the vacuum...:hmm: chase her around the house with that and she'll leave me alone! :wink:

My life! This time last year I was still in recovering from surgery which without I would have died. Thanks to all the doctors and nurses, friends and family who took care of me during my time of need. And especially U2, you are my Miracle Drug!:hug:

My Barbie dream house. I always wanted one as a kid, but even if my parents could have bought me one, our house was too small...there would be no spot for it. When I was 11, we got a bigger house...and there was a ton more room in my bedroom. That Christmas, my parents got me that dream house. I'm 23, and I still love it and have it set up. Dad recently told me that they felt bad when I was a kid that I couldn't have the dream house, and when they got the new house, one of the first things they thought of was that I could finally have one.

*edits to add*

My U2 iPod is a very close second. :wink:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:

I tried to raffle her off the following Xmas but there were no takers...the story is...I'm 11-years old, I've got the run of the house, my older brothers and sister are nearly out and SUR-FUCKING-PRISE!!! Dec. 22! You've got a little sister...

Ricky do this, Ricky do that, Ricky go get this, Ricky bring me that....:shestillhauntsme: ps..I would learn that she hated the vacuum...:hmm: chase her around the house with that and she'll leave me alone! :wink:

:evil:

Mr. BAW said:

That is a cute story Mr BAW and I know you love the Doozer......:wink:

I think my best Christmas present as an adult was my iPod and the year I got a 10 speed bike was pretty cool too.

Think one of my best ever gifts came from one of my greatest friends Aric. We had attended high school together and in 2000 we vacationed in Florida together. So for Christmas 2002 he took a lot of pictures and made two collages for me The first one is a big one from our high school years. He put our prom pictures in it along with our graduating class pic and when I was receiving my diploma. Plus there is another one of the next day at a graduation part of us together. The 2nd collage is of two FL sunsets and one picture of me right in the middle in FL on a beach. The collages are still hanging on my bedroom wall and it makes me want to cry whenever I look at them. Friendship is one of the best gifts you could ever receive in life :).

hcbiggs2002 said:
My life! This time last year I was still in recovering from surgery which without I would have died. Thanks to all the doctors and nurses, friends and family who took care of me during my time of need. And especially U2, you are my Miracle Drug!:hug:

:hug:

As a child, the best gift I got was a doll house that my dad made for me when I was 5. I had wanted a house for my dolls, and my dad spent hours building me one. There are several pictures of me on Christmas morning, and you can see my jaw dropping to the floor. It was the best gift I'd ever gotten. The many hours of love that my dad put into it is worth even more than the beautiful doll house, which I will probably keep forever.

The best Christmas gift I've received as an adult would be this year. My parents are taking our immediate family to Hawaii. I'm so excited for this trip! I leave on Friday afternoon. My parents are wonderful people, and I don't get to see them often enough, as we live in different cities. It will be great to spend some quality time together as a family on the beaches of Honolulu! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom