Best Beatles Song Survivor - The Final Draw - GRAND SEMIFINAL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• A Day In The Life

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Strawberry Fields Forever

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Here Comes The Sun

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:

Yeah! It should really be one huge survivor of all their songs thrown together in a melting pot, to be totally fair. :crack:

Place them all in one poll and it would go for 489 days.

Yeah, let's just start all over again.

:huh:

If SFF winds up winning this thing, I'm going to give everyone here a virtual hug (do not let this influence your voting in any way whatsoever).

Zootlesque said:

Yeah! It should really be one huge survivor of all their songs thrown together in a melting pot, to be totally fair. :crack:

I had this same thought. I wonder what the final three would be had the contest allowed for more than one song from each album. If I remember correctly, "Here Comes the Sun" defeated "Something" by only the slimmest of margins. I personally am pleased with the final three, but I can understand how some might be perturbed by the absence of "Across the Universe" or "I Am the Walrus."

Please, let's just end the contest with this one. If you're not happy with the winning song, who the hell cares? It's just a random poll on the internet.

It doesn't mean you have to replace your favorite Beatles song with whatever wins here because a bunch of nerds* with too much time on their hands decided it to be The Best Beatles Song EVER.

*and yes, I include myself in that description. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom