Best Beatles Song Survivor - 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' Draw - Final

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your FAVORITE Song

• Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A Day In The Life

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tomorrow Never Knows was there it would've been a Menage a Trois of awesome.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Wow, With a Little Help from My Friends lasted THAT long?

It is the only Beatles song I've heard that's been trumped by a cover - the Joe Cocker masterpiece.

Mmm, that version is superb. :drool: I mean there's always a risk involved when you do covers, especially Beatles covers, but Joe Cocker pulled that off masterfully.

By the way, how man songs on Magical Mystery Tour? I thought the White Album was next.

And cna someone please tell me all the songs that have won so far?

Orignally posted by LemonMelon
It's 2 minutes, 7 seconds, so that should be right, depending on the bit rate.

Cheers, we're all good. the version I got was 2:04, and the vocal starts literally straight away, does that sound right? Should be.

I also found this song called Across the Universe -- Anyone know of it?

COBL_04 said:

Mmm, that version is superb. :drool: I mean there's always a risk involved when you do covers, especially Beatles covers, but Joe Cocker pulled that off masterfully.

By the way, how man songs on Magical Mystery Tour? I thought the White Album was next.

And cna someone please tell me all the songs that have won so far?

Cheers, we're all good. the version I got was 2:04, and the vocal starts literally straight away, does that sound right? Should be.

I also found this song called Across the Universe -- Anyone know of it?

Across The Universe is a Lennon classic on the 'Let It Be' record. It's not obscure or anything. Alternate versions can be found on Past Masters Vol. 2 and the Let It Be...Naked record.

The songs that have won so far are Twist And Shout, All My Loving, A Hard Day's Night, Eight Days A Week, Yesterday, In My Life, Eleanor Rigby, and A Day In The Life.

There are 11 songs on Magical Mystery Tour.

Magical Mystery Tour is next chronologically because it was originally an EP comprised of songs that didn't make it on to Sgt. Pepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom