Best Beatles Song Survivor - 'Please Please Me' Draw - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• I Saw Her Standing There

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Misery

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Ask Me Why

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Please Please Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love Me Do

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • P.S. I Love You

• Baby It's You

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Do You Want To Know A Secret

• There's A Place

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Twist And Shout

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
Vote for your LEAST favorite song!

'Anna (Go To Him)' was eliminated last round.

Voting Results:
8 - Anna (Go To Him)
2 - There's A Place
1 - I Saw Her Standing There, Misery, Love Me Do, P.S. I Love You

Total votes = 14

Already Eliminated From The Competition:

4.Anna (Go To Him)
3.Chains
2.Boys
1.A Taste Of Honey

Rules: Vote for your LEAST favorite song. This poll will be open for 24 hours, at which point the song with the most votes will be eliminated from the competition and the next round will be started. This process will continue until only one song remains in the 'Please Please Me' draw, and we move on to the next LP. And so on and so forth.

In the event of a tie, the tied songs will be eliminated together, UNLESS it is a tie between the final two songs in any draw, in which case the voting time will be extended.

Once again, if any of you don't have access to this LP and would like to hear the songs you don't know, tell me in this thread and I will link you up via PM to a zip file containing the whole album.

Let's up the voting for people - the more participation, the better!

CPTLCTYGOOFBALL said:
Is there going to be a separate round for non-album tracks or is this just for LPS?

There will be one round each for the two past masters compilations, which contain any and all non-album tracks.

I clearly stated in the intro post for this competition:

"In addition, we will also run survivors for each of the two Past Masters compilations, and the winners of those will also advance to the Finals.

Any song on either of the Past Masters compilations that also appears on one of the above LPs, will be omitted from the initial round of its respective Past Masters survivor. This essentially means that 'Love Me Do' won't be included in the Past Masters 1 survivor because it appears on Please Please Me, and that 'Let It Be', 'Get Back', and 'Across The Universe' won't be included in the Past Masters 2 survivor because they all appear on Let It Be. This is to cut unneccessary length from the competition and also to avoid the slim chance of having a song compete against itself in the Finals."

namkcuR said:

There will be one round each for the two past masters compilations, which contain any and all non-album tracks.

Unless you just forgot, you failed to list the Yellow Submarine album in your intro post, and while it contains songs that are on other albums, it does have a few tunes on there that are unique to that release only. "Hey Bulldog" is a classic, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom