Best Beatles Song Survivor - 'Magical Mystery Tour' Draw - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Magical Mystery Tour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool On The Hill

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Your Mother Should Know

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I Am The Walrus

• Hello Goodbye

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Strawberry Fields Forever

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Penny Lane

• Baby You're A Rich Man

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • All You Need Is Love

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I want Strawberry Fields to win, it would be an amazing thing if it got eliminted at this early stage. Would really shake things up.

intedomine said:
Though I want Strawberry Fields to win, it would be an amazing thing if it got eliminted at this early stage. Would really shake things up.

I swear, it was caused by alters. :( One minute I was here and it had no votes, I come back a few minutes later and it had three! :huh:

It is similar to a Day in the Life last round, which had something like three votes in the first draw. After that, I do not believe that it received a single negative vote for the rest of the round.

elevated_u2_fan said:

You never know... Chuck's rates are surprisingly affordable. :up:

Is there a way you can get him to track down people who DON'T vote against All You Need Is Love? I don't want that one pulling a surprise victory. :shifty:

elevated_u2_fan said:

You never know... Chuck's rates are surprisingly affordable. :up:

I guess it's because of the Jack Bauer competition...

Anyways, just voted for Your Mother Should Know.

LemonMelon said:
Is there a way you can get him to track down people who DON'T vote against All You Need Is Love? I don't want that one pulling a surprise victory. :shifty:

Oh god, me either. That song bugs me.

I think the Strawberry votes are from people, maybe new to the game, that are voting for their favorite song instead of their least favorite. :shrug:

corianderstem said:

Oh god, me either. That song bugs me.

I think the Strawberry votes are from people, maybe new to the game, that are voting for their favorite song instead of their least favorite. :shrug:

See, now you are actually putting thought into this... You really shouldn't :tsk: Don't worry, Chuck'll take care of 'em...

As for All You Need Is Love, I think it's one to the Beatles best in terms of message but yah the lyrics get a little old after the umpteenth repeat...

Kinda like the Nah Nah Nah’s at the end of Hey Jude...

Somebody vote for Fool On The Hill so we can have a double elimination and clear the dead weight. :shifty:

Yeah, I don't think All You Need Is Love is bad by any stretch. It just bugs me. Maybe I've heard it too much. It's become a little cliche.

Oh, I'm so jaded. :(

corianderstem said:
Yeah, I don't think All You Need Is Love is bad by any stretch. It just bugs me. Maybe I've heard it too much. It's become a little cliche.

Oh, I'm so jaded. :(

I like it fine, it's just overrated. :shrug:

I like The Fool On The Hill, so I wouldn't mind seeing it last one more round.

I can't believe Baby You're A Rich Man only has two votes. Even Lennon himself has stated that was one of the worst songs he's ever done.

I'd choose that one now, but seeing as how it has no chance of catching up to the others, and that I want The Fool On The Hill to stay a bit longer, I'll go for Your Mother Should Know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom