Best April Fool Jokes & Pranks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
OK It's hours away, folks.....April 1st. Time for April Fool jokes and pranks. Share any jokes and pranks you pull on others or that you fell for....or if you hear of any good ones post them here!

Happy April, ya Fools! And don't forget it's also Daylight Savings, turn your clocks ahead!

:ohmy:

wanna know what MR BAW used to do to an 8 Year old DMP?
They used to wake us kids up and say, " you dont have to go to school today, we are going to Disneyland"!! and we would cheer!!! and they they would say " APRIL FOOLS, go to school"

DeadMansParty said:
wanna know what MR BAW used to do to an 8 Year old DMP?
They used to wake us kids up and say, " you dont have to go to school today, we are going to Disneyland"!! and we would cheer!!! and they they would say " APRIL FOOLS, go to school"

Thats so cruel :tsk:

I know, big meanie. But I just got him right now, and he is so mad at me, I called him and told him I got fired from my new job, and that I needed to borrow a few hundred bucks. He was pissed, haha! I told him it was payback.

You should have got the money and used it to buy tickets to Disneyland :evil: :wink:

In 4th grade, my class decided to all hide from our teacher on April Fool's Day. I was one of the seven kids that stayed in the classroom to act like we had no idea what was going on. So the secretaries and principal helped the rest of the class hide in the library. When my teacher walked down with us who stayed in the room to the office to report his "missing class", the principal acted like she had no idea and started walking with us to the library where he found the rest of us.

And so, to get us back, at the end of the day, he wrote down like three assignments for every subject. And it was a Friday so we were mad because he never would give us homework on Friday. And then he told us that he had one very important thing that we HAD TO DO that night. So he wrote April Fool's on the board and crossed everything else out.

So yeah, that's my best April Fool's Day story. :D

Good ones! And DMP, that was very mean of the BAWs! You got Mr BAW back good! Good for you but like Tilli says you shoulda gotten the money and bought D-land tickets with it! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom