Best All-Time Rock Songs as Chosen by Interlanders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Best Song of All Time (Out of This List At Least)

• "Airbag," Radiohead

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • "Baba O'Riley," the Who

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • "Mrs. Robinson," Simon and Garfunkel

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • "Into the Mystic," Van Morrison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Where the Streets Have No Name," U2

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • "Stairway to Heaven," Led Zeppelin

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • "Alison," Elvis Costello

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • "One," U2

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • "In My Life," the Beatles

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • "Paint It Black," the Rolling Stones

• "Bad," U2

• Total voters
No offense should be taken, but a lot of the songs in the poll aren't very "Rocky" :shrug: (One, Allison, Into the Mystic).

Oddly, I was at a "bar and grille" the other evening, and plugged a dollar into a jukebox. It was a lousy jukebox (per my taste) - but I played three songs:Beatles "revolution" Rolling Stone "Paint it Black" and U2 "Bad"

i voted streets although i didn't participate in the other thread which apparently seemed to be the contributing facotr in determining what was on the poll.

in my life is probably my favourite song on that list as of this moment (in 10 seconds it could be airbag or one or ANY of those, none of them are bad songs at all). it's that 'rock' song thing that got me...

i voted paint it black. could have been bad but i figured it would get enough votes in here.

a question for everyone: what is the exact appeal of airbag to you? i like the song its from a great album and all. i know a lot of people love it to death, but to me its just a good opener for an (on average) better album. please enlighten me.

The Knack rock! :up: My Sharona's guitar solo is one of the best in rock;) Seriously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom