Best Album of the 90's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevation2u said:
but knowing Lancemc

he will listen to a different album tomorrow

that is "Seriosuly, the best record made OF ALL TIME"

:lmao:

:wink:

Nah, we all know Pablo Honey is always going to be THE BEST OF ALL TIME.

That never changes.

Gotta be Achtung Baby, though that's a DAMN tough call.

If we correctly count 2000 as a part of the '90s, then you need to account for Kid A...and it's not like you can just ignore Loveless (which has to be in the top three or four, at least), Summerteeth, Aquemini, Slanted and Enchanted, Wowee Zowee, Siamese Dream, Midnite Vultures, Odelay!, or the watershed Relationship of Command. Not to mention a ton of other stuff, too. Sigh.

Oh, and both Radiator and Guerrilla came out in the '90s, too. No matter where you stand, I'm convinced that any legit winner almost has to be in this herelist. Or not. Whatever. This is the good shit, at any rate.

Lancemc said:
You fail.

Next volunteer?

:lmao:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Use Your Illusion I
Ten
OK Computer
(What's the Story) Morning Glory?
Automatic for the People
Achtung Baby
The Soft Bulletin
Siamese Dream
Blood Sugar Sex Magik

pick one.

Mr. LMP has a pretty awesome list right here!

I say Achtung Baby. But some days it's The Bends, Automatic..., Ten or Little Earthquakes.

Jeff Buckley "Grace" deserves another mention.
This album is dipped and dripping in beauty.
THis was the guy who motivated Radiohead to not break up and keep going to produce "The Bends".

Of course Achtung Baby
Loveless
Ok Computer
Bossanova by the Pixies
Siamese Dream

xaviMF22 said:
Let Down> X&Y> LemonMelon > U2Man> Lancemc

That's the part I'd be more :sad: about

I haven't had any coffee yet, but I'm going to go make some and think about this.

What about R.E.M.'s Monster? I don't think anybody has mentioned that yet. Do I get a cookie?

xaviMF22 said:

Let Down> X&Y> LemonMelon > U2Man> Lancemc

...The hell? :mad: No way is X&Y > me. :angry: I can deal with being worse than a classic song like Paranoid Android, but no album with The Hardest Part and Fix You on it deserves that honor. :wink:

OKC > Lancemc > A Rush Of Blood To The Head > xavi

BonoIsMyMuse said:
What about R.E.M.'s Monster? I don't think anybody has mentioned that yet. Do I get a cookie?

I wouldn't give you a cookie for that pick. Monster isn't nearly as good as its glorifiers would have you believe.

(andanyonewhotellsyoudifferentlyisWRONGWRONGWRONG!)

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom