Beneath the noise, Below the din, I hear your voice it's DESCRIBEn'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of avs, go back to page 13 and look at my icons :hyper:

Two sets finished, the third will be U2-in-drag, and the fourth will be random. The most annoying part is trying to make unique gradients (because I insist on making them from scratch :rolleyes: ).

Last edited:
^^ Wow! You're over 6000 posts! :up:

^ OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so lovely!!!!!! :up: Can I have the Chick Bono one???? :drool:

Its quite funny that I have a JBL av after what he said about Bono!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Last edited:
^^ If it weren't for my fellow PLEBAns, I wouldn't have nearly as many droolworthy pictures to play around with. Nor would I be increasingly becoming obsessed with peaches :lol:

^ Yoda's frightening me, Wayne.

You shoulda seen me yesterday. I was like "OH MY GOD! I HEAR STAR WARS MUSIC!" and I ran to the TV, but it was just Indiana Jones. I swear the music sounds identical to me.

Last edited:
^ when i do my covers i go to PLEBA for pictures, mainy promo photos. i used to search on google but the photos were crap

^^ It's such a long story. It's just that... GaleonGirl has come to the conclusion that canned peaches and Bono are the perfect combination, and it's infecting the rest of us :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom