Beneath the noise, Below the din, I hear your voice it's DESCRIBEn'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ you took a long time :wink:

< Listening to Christy Dignam(Aslan's lead singer), I think this song is about Africa, if he added the word kneel/knees to it, it would sound like Bono wrote it :wink:

Shit he does say kneel

I think Bono wrote this song with him :wink:

^^ well you should :wink:

^ Ye I know :wink:

Does anyone know why Bono always has to say kneel or something to do with knees :wink:

"To kneel and pray is not enough, still I look to the Lord above, everybody just needs to be loved" God this song could be written by Bono :wink:

^:lol: on NBC when they were doing a special on Africa and had interviews with Bono, he read new lyrics and they had kneel in them too

^yeah, they weren't very good lyrics, so i'm thinking they'll either get thrown out or completely revamped by the time they get around to recording

^ You never know, some lyrics don't hit home until they are put together with the music

My favourite quote about Bono

"Listen Bono, I think you're losing it, even Larry tells me he thinks you're getting too close to the edge" :wink:

^:lol: which one of them said it?

and, these were pretty bad, i'll have to find them, but i guess they could turn out okay with music

^^&^ It was a talking Turkey who said it :wink: he is such a legend

I still listen to his album, even though it's a kids album and I have his movie. It's timeless :wink:

^^i'm just saying that you might want to get off the drugs so that a talking turkey isn't so amusing anymore :wink:

Here's the lyrics i was talking about:"There's no midnight please/you're down on your knees"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom