Beneath the noise, Below the din, I hear your voice it's DESCRIBEn'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's angsty. And there are some freaky sci-fi elements in it. Basically, a shift in the energy of the earth causes almost all human life to be temporarily erased. For two weeks, the only people on the earth are a group of fourteen, and the only reason they didn't get erased is because one of them had a psychic vision of what was going to happen, and through her, the others knew as well. Of course, there are a lot of twists and turns and angst and other yummy stuff that occur within the two weeks, but eventually everything gets back to normal.

:hmm: i'm not sure
i did it in photoshop

i just applied the effect then adjusted the blend mode.

i did this too:

flysilopaint.gif

Well, I didn't have anything to do with the original picture (which is rather funky on its own), but I put it through the filter for the after version. That's from ages ago, I haven't made any of those in almost two years.

But now I'm going through this old disc full of stuff I made. Ahh, memories.

^ sweet.

i just had a look at that filter in photoshop, the image looked a bit blotchy. i'll have to a play around with the settings later

does PSP have an artistic effect called 'cutout'?

that effect does this effect in photoshop:

Bono1.jpg

^ yeah.

what song do you think the next song is gonna be in the singing game?
what songs do you want do?

I'm gonna plea the fifth on the first question (Ha! America's constitution finally comes in handy for something!) because I may or may not have inside information. :shh:
I'd still looove to do Spanish Eyes, or Electrical Storm though :yes:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :shifty: :shh:

Electrical Storm :up:

i want to do:
HMTMKMKM
Zoo Station
Walk On
Miracle Drug
Mysterious Ways
Zooropa

:hyper: :hyper:

damn

did you know that the picture on Elevation is different from the other songs?

when i have the songs in itunes, the cover art say 'Interferers' on them except for Elevation, that's just got the martini glass.

I never use iTunes, but I just looked in Windows Media Player and you're right. I hadn't noticed it before, because I never look at the cover art. Come to think of it... I think it looks better that way, with just the glass and the title.

it does look a bit better with the glass and title.

i can't wait to see what the complete album booklet will look like :hyper: :hyper: :drool:

I've already got something planned :wink: I just need to get there first :D

Okay, my friend just told me he had a dream that he and I were swimming in a giant can of peaches :lmao: This is getting out of hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom