Ben Stiller impersonating Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carmelu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Just wonering if anyone knows about Ben Stiller doing a Bono impersonation. I like Ben Stiller and would love to see his impersonation of B. I thought the Colin Ferrell (SNL)one was funny so I know Ben Stiller's would be hilarious!!!

HELP:help:
info please,clips,articles,pics:confused:

Carmelu2fan said:
Just wonering if anyone knows about Ben Stiller doing a Bono impersonation. I like Ben Stiller and would love to see his impersonation of B. I thought the Colin Ferrell (SNL)one was funny so I know Ben Stiller's would be hilarious!!!

HELP:help:
info please,clips,articles,pics:confused:

I know for a fact that it is on the "Ben Stiller Show" !992, dvd or vhs. Ben Stiller used to have a show years ago on a cable network and he does at least two skids about bono. They're excellent and funny as hell! One is about Zoo TV and the other portrays them like a has been band that now plays at Bar Mitzvahs and such...
Stiller impersonates him to the last detail. He is such a huge Bono fan himself, that this was his way of paying tribute to Bono. Hmmmm... Word is Bono took it well. I think it is mentioned in the Book "U2 at the end of the world." Just look in the index, ben stiller is listed there.
ok, so the easiest thing will be to get onto Netflix I know they have them on a two disk series. i think netflix will be your best bet compared to finding them at a video store. Make sure you check out both since they don't list which show is on which disk. Good luck!! :up:

Here's the lucky charms clip. The quality isn't very good, but you'll get the idea...

http://s50.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2TRIKBTBVU3XV1YE6RSDXWO47O

Enjoy!

Have you had your breakfast?
Why not try the best?
I'm talking about Lucky Clovers--
Why don't you put them to the test?
And...one bowl
Won't be enough...
One box, you know you'll eat it right up
They're fun...and so delicious
Eight Essential vitamins and they're magically nutritious
One bowl and it's running low
One box you know it's gonna go...
Did I eat too much?
More than a lot...
You give me one box
Now it's all I got
One bowl and I've got to share it, baby, got to share it...
Lucky Clovers...
bono.jpg

OMG I remember this too, I rolled on the floor watching this....too funny. Ben Stiller is freaking hilarious, PERIOD......but his impersonating of Bono is really great! Thanks for the memory! :wink:

threwabrick said:
Here's the lucky charms clip. The quality isn't very good, but you'll get the idea...

http://s50.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2TRIKBTBVU3XV1YE6RSDXWO47O

Enjoy!

Have you had your breakfast?
Why not try the best?
I'm talking about Lucky Clovers--
Why don't you put them to the test?
And...one bowl
Won't be enough...
One box, you know you'll eat it right up
They're fun...and so delicious
Eight Essential vitamins and they're magically nutritious
One bowl and it's running low
One box you know it's gonna go...
Did I eat too much?
More than a lot...
You give me one box
Now it's all I got
One bowl and I've got to share it, baby, got to share it...
Lucky Clovers...
bono.jpg

OMG!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you Thank you guys!!! (To: thankyou and threwabrick):bow: :bow:
I love your clip and I also ordered the DVD on amazon this weekend!!! Cannot wait to get it:hyper:

Hej guys! If you go to yahoo video search and put 'ben stiller show' in the search area,you'll find the clip from this:

"the other portrays them like a has been band that now plays at Bar Mitzvahs and such... "

it's hillarious:yes:

I like the ZooTv talk show and the My U2 dads ones as well.
He's a big fan, directed Reality Bites, and if you've seen it you know the scene I'm talking about.

That show was on FOX, btw not cable and it was only on for a year, and I actually watched it back them beleive it or not.

In fact I have the 1992 ZOOTv special from Fox on an old VHS and during one the of the commercial breaks in an ad for Stiller's show when's he's holding the spotlight at the barmitsvah.

Good stuff.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

That was great, he went on this whole BTBS style rant about studying for the SATS...
:crack: I read the second acronym as Staring at the Sun.

it was a spoof on the old show My 2 Dads. but it was Bono and Edge played by Stiller, and I think Andy Dick might have been Edge, it's been awhile since I've seen it. Might have been Bob Odenkirk as Edge.

Back
Top Bottom