Ben Affleck Weirdness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
From when he was promoting Jersey Girl

Interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBvJpIVOptQ

That is a bad French accent too..

I didn't even have to look at the video to know what you were refering to. There are more interviews out there between these two and Ben is always flirting with her.

Interviews between her and other celebs are OK but with Ben it's never an interview as much as an opportunity to flirt,touch etc.

Angela Harlem said:
He will always be Ben Asslick to me. I cannot even tolerate him, let alone like him. Not exactly sure why.
:hmm:

Ditto. Ben Affleck rubs me the wrong way, and I can't even begin to explain why.

MrsSpringsteen said:
From when he was promoting Jersey Girl

Interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBvJpIVOptQ

That is a bad French accent too..
Did she like or not? why didn't she say NO to any of his antics? wonder if she had a crew? security? I don't get these pompous bastards who think they can get away with all this toucy/feely shit...if that was joe-blow, she'd be pressing charges...

is one or both of these persons wrong???? or is that just the entertainment world?

Despite my anti-Affleck stance, I would like to see Hollywoodland, but will likely wait for DVD.

Re: Re: Ben Affleck Weirdness

Mr. BAW said:
Did she like or not? why didn't she say NO to any of his antics? wonder if she had a crew? security? I don't get these pompous bastards who think they can get away with all this toucy/feely shit...if that was joe-blow, she'd be pressing charges...

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Good questions Mr. BAW, I don't know

It sure looks inappropriate/like harassment to me. It's weird and bizarre, but it's also creepy

No I'm pretty sure she likes it. They've done multiple interviews in the past and it's always the same. He flirts inappropriately, she giggles etc...In fact I cannot recall who started it but it's been going on for years!

In fact, her name is Anne-Marie Losique and she produces a lot of TV shows here in Quebec. One show she was a producer of was a Big Brother type show(without the elimination). Basically, the premise of the show was to collect different characters and pesonalities and put them under one roof for a month or so. They had a drag queen, a, um, vertically challenged man, a musician etc.

The point of this is that one of the people in the house was that famous Vancouver stripper who had an "encounter" with Ben Affleck while he was with Jennifer Lopez. Her name is Tammy I believe and on one clip that I saw from the show she describes their encounter in rather crude terms(paraphrasing of course):

"Ben and I never had sex. All he did was lick my p***y."

corianderstem said:
Despite my anti-Affleck stance, I would like to see Hollywoodland, but will likely wait for DVD.
I'm neither an Afflect fan or hater; I want to see the movie because I was a big George Reeves fan since I'm a 50's kid; I watched everyone of those black and white "The Adventures of Superman" shows...

"look, up in the sky....."

Hi Mrs Springsteen. :)

Oh that interviewer girl is SO ANNOYING. I HATE HER. She has produced all these sex related shows in Quebec and she also has a music career (if you can call it that) where she cant even sing and she likes to appear all sexy in her videos. Did I mention that I hate her?

And yes every time she interviewed ben affleck they would joke together and flirt. Everyone knows that they`ve slept together.

Mr. BAW said:
I'm neither an Afflect fan or hater; I want to see the movie because I was a big George Reeves fan since I'm a 50's kid; I watched everyone of those black and white "The Adventures of Superman" shows...

"look, up in the sky....."

saw the movie

it's ok, i enjoyed it

people in their 20s probably won't care for it

affleck does a pretty good job

(glad you are not a hater, there is too much hate)

Naya said:
Hi Mrs Springsteen. :)

Oh that interviewer girl is SO ANNOYING. I HATE HER. She has produced all these sex related shows in Quebec and she also has a music career (if you can call it that) where she cant even sing and she likes to appear all sexy in her videos. Did I mention that I hate her?

And yes every time she interviewed ben affleck they would joke together and flirt. Everyone knows that they`ve slept together.

Hi :wave: :)

They slept together? Well it's rather obvious there..

I saw Hollywoodland last night, really enjoyed it. Ben is very good in it, and so is Diane Lane. Adrien Brody too. All of the acting is superb.

MrsSpringsteen said:
He won best actor at the Venice Film Festival for Hollywoodland. Maybe he'll get an Oscar nomination.

i saw the movie

it is his best work

(don't they only have a certain number of films contending?)

perhaps, people will give it/ him a fair viewing

corianderstem said:

That's a strange thing to say.

Mr BAW is a kid of the 50s

and I am a kid of the 60s

We have fond memories of George Rieves and the Superman TV series, and the whole era.

But, I am strange, too.:wink:

I'm a Ben fan, I think the guy is talented and for whatever reason ended up as a favorite person to dog pile. Anyway, I think that "interview" was ridiculous. If I showed up to interview someone and they were obviously out of it, I'd cancel or postpone, I wouldn't let it drag on like that and I certainly wouldn't air it.

The "reporter" reminds me of a lot of the girls on E, "Access Hollywood" and so forth who are more interested in getting themselves on camera and becoming stars in their own right than in bringing viewers the story.

dsmith2904 said:
The "reporter" reminds me of a lot of the girls on E, "Access Hollywood" and so forth who are more interested in getting themselves on camera and becoming stars in their own right than in bringing viewers the story.
Here's one reporter that I just can't stand, Jann Carl...:yuck:

awards1.jpg

deep said:

Mr BAW is a kid of the 50s

and I am a kid of the 60s

We have fond memories of George Rieves and the Superman TV series, and the whole era.

But, I am strange, too.:wink:

Strange is good! :wink:

I just meant that I'm sure there are plenty of 20-something Superman fanboys (and girls) who are into all thing Superman or comic-book related.

They are probably dogpiling on him because they're bored with the usual suspects!

Naya said:
Everyone knows that they`ve slept together.

"Everyone knows" is usally translated as "nothing actually happened but we don't like the people so we'll say something bad about them"!

And for the record, I'm not a Affleck fan...:|

Back
Top Bottom