Beli, you have another FROCK to look forward to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
[q]Pop Star Christina Aguilera Gets Engaged: Report

Sat February 12, 2005 10:17 PM GMT-05:00

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - American pop princess Christina Aguilera has got engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Jordan Bratman, People magazine reported on Saturday.

Music executive Bratman proposed to the 24-year-old three-time Grammy award winner on Friday while on vacation, the magazine said on its Web site, citing her representative.

New York-born Aguilera, whose music industry awards include a Grammy for best new artist in 1999, has been dating Bratman for more than two years.

"Christina was very surprised," People quoted a close friend of Aguilera's as saying. "She's ecstatic."

Aguilera made a big splash as part of the teen pop revolution with her self-titled 1999 debut album, including hit singles "Genie in a Bottle" and "What a Girl Wants."[/q]

beli said:
[B These threads make my day, they really do :up: [/B]

Waking up to the Sydney Sunday papers (after a heavy and very late Saturday night :drunk:), flicking through all the pages of crap, I came to the two page spread of Sydney’s Saturday Wedding photos.
I said to myself “gee Beli would love this”…………………ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :crazy:

Last edited:
Down Under said:

Waking up to the Sydney Sunday papers (after a heavy and very late Saturday night :drunk:), flicking through all the pages of crap, I came to the two page spread of Sydney’s Saturday Wedding photos.
I said to myself “gee Beli would love this”…………………ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :crazy:

lol. Thank you for thinking of me. :hug:

A few of the crappy magazines last week had wedding specials so I was right in my element.

I have had thoughts of internet people too. "so and so would LOVE this, better tell them,...... wait :uhoh: ... they're not "real" " lol.

i like christina aguilera. i think.
did she do that cd with the black and white cover?
its got some funky tunes. i think its her anyway. :lol:

ah yes, this will be a grand wedding beli :up:

Back
Top Bottom