Belcher Islands, Nunavut Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that part of All These Things that I've Done, only reason it's not my favorite Killers track

:madspit: @ Axver

So. The overhead light in my room is BROKEN. Like, the switch died and now I can't turn it on. First I couldn't turn it off and had to jiggle the switch. Now it won't come back on at all. I stole a floor lamp from the kitchen and have it next to my desk for some extra light (I normally just have the overhead light and a bedside lamp), but I miss my overhead light :sad:

Hopefully dad can fix it within a couple of days.

Seizure related death is the second leading cause of death in children? Seriously? For some reason I just find that REALLY hard to believe

So. The overhead light in my room is BROKEN. Like, the switch died and now I can't turn it on. First I couldn't turn it off and had to jiggle the switch. Now it won't come back on at all. I stole a floor lamp from the kitchen and have it next to my desk for some extra light (I normally just have the overhead light and a bedside lamp), but I miss my overhead light :sad:

Hopefully dad can fix it within a couple of days.

The ceiling light in my lounge has died and I just don't have the energy to force open the stupid case over it to change the bulb. A blessing in disguise though, as my eyes are so sensitive right now that in the evening, I have just had the illumination of my computer and TV, and sometimes a lamp pointing away from me.

Intellectual tortoise.

That's bad, but soul/soldier is quite possibly the stupidest connection of two unrelated concepts there could possibly be. I wonder what their next work of lyrical genius will be. I'm a car but I'm not a carrot?

Escape is at the hand of the travelling man is on the Tragically Hip best of. Wtf. I mean, yea.. Phantom Power.. great fucking album but that track is not at the top of the good ones there.

It's weird what bands stuff onto a supposed 'best-of'

Folks, what soups do you recommend for the sick? I'm trying to choose from Woolworths' online shopping thing, already picked chicken noodle soup as recommended earlier but I should probably get more. Can't decide what, though! Tomato soup seems tempting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom