Being sick = suck.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
I'm sick as a dog, I think I got food poisoning last night. Started with BAD indigestion and now it's going on no sleep, no food, dehydrated, hurling, and mad runage. (Thar' she blows!..chunks.) Suffer with me, please. Bear will man up and share my pain I hope.

Oh and I did have a date tonight but I'm glad to say that she canceled on me, so that makes it better since I don't have to cancel on her.

word to big bird, I got violently ill my first night in Amsterdam and I blame food poisioning as well, it sucked ass

dont let it hold you down swallow........get out there and mix it up man!......:wink:

super!

Johnny Swallow said:
Oh and I did have a date tonight but I'm glad to say that she canceled on me, so that makes it better since I don't have to cancel on her.

it always feels better when the girl bails out on you, thats for sure. :up:

so tell me about this flu. you have the hershey squirts? the runny brownies? details please. :up:

im here with ya all the way, you can count on me.

Re: super!

Flag Pole Pear said:

it always feels better when the girl bails out on you, thats for sure. :up:

so tell me about this flu. you have the hershey squirts? the runny brownies? details please. :up:

im here with ya all the way, you can count on me.

Ladies: Skip this post.

Yeah it started out as old fashioned Diahereiaaaaruns, but then turns in to the flaming hot water/run mixture. And then changed in to almost pure water, it's like I've been peeing out my but all day. It was a blast, literally. But I did stop hurling, I think this trial run Buliamia is not my bag baby.

Thanks for your support sweetie pie.

*throws up*

*runs out of thread*

Never put Ladies skip this post cus then that made me read it :angry:

being sick = suck
being suck = sick

what is this world coming to?

I hope your butt gets well :up:

:lmao:
ewwww

I love bad indigestion stories! Plenty of jokes on that in our family, too!

Super!

Johnny Swallow said:

Yeah it started out as old fashioned Diahereiaaaaruns, but then turns in to the flaming hot water/run mixture. And then changed in to almost pure water, it's like I've been peeing out my but all day. It was a blast, literally. But I did stop hurling, I think this trial run Buliamia is not my bag baby.

Thanks for your support sweetie pie.

super!

my brother had the runny brownies yesterday and was quite pleased. he enjoys telling my mother that he has the "hershey squirts."

super! :up:

Re: Super!

Flag Pole Pear said:

super!

my brother had the runny brownies yesterday and was quite pleased. he enjoys telling my mother that he has the "hershey squirts."

super! :up:

thats what happens when you replace your pop tarts with soylent green patties..........

there is nothing like a date with diarrhea -

I love it.

I once had a cocktail party at my house and was so sick I almost passed out. I was sweating and shaking and I could not wait for all my guests to leave and once they did I almost blew the walls off our bathroom.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love giving too much information....

i'm sick, too. it's time for my annual strep throat. my throat has been hurting for the past couple days, and then i looked at the calendar and saw the month: february. EVERY year, without fail, in february or march, i get strep throat!

i'm cold, my throat feels all swollen and sore, and i don't have much of an appetite. i'm making soup (from scratch!) and it's wearing me out. i've not even done a lot of work yet!

i've had a horrible day. i had a very unpleasant doctor's visit, but i got good news at least. well, a bit of good news, and a lot of bad news. :|

Oh, that sounds like the horrid illness that hit the States and some of the big time cruise ships, too. That thing is nasty. The drug companies are doing research on it. I had the :censored: thing. It was hell.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i'm sick, too. it's time for my annual strep throat. my throat has been hurting for the past couple days, and then i looked at the calendar and saw the month: february. EVERY year, without fail, in february or march, i get strep throat!

i'm cold, my throat feels all swollen and sore, and i don't have much of an appetite. i'm making soup (from scratch!) and it's wearing me out. i've not even done a lot of work yet!

i've had a horrible day. i had a very unpleasant doctor's visit, but i got good news at least. well, a bit of good news, and a lot of bad news. :|

:hug:

meegannie said:
Two bonuses to being sick: (1) Weight loss (2) Missing work

True........but I can think of better ways to lose weight, and I get bored missing work, like today. I would have loved to have been at the library, alas, I was stuck in bed.:scream: :scream: :censored:

ya our town had it bad too (in the old folks homes particularly :( ) its called the norwalk virus. its highly contagious, and flu shots do nothing to prevent it.

on one christmas eve I got soooooo drunk by 7:30 while we were eating I went to the bathroom, threw up, and passed out.

the next day for christmas one of my nephews got an etch-a-sketch and somehow depicted me hurling.:up: :lmao:

Re: Re: super!

Johnny Swallow said:

:drool:

...*looks longingly in j. swallow's eyes*....go on, tell me more...:flirt:

Brooke, you're my Dream woman. And there is plenty more where that came from! (The poetry that is, not the...nevermind.)

Back
Top Bottom