Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite/I Want You(She's So Heavy) is a revelation...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite/I Want You(She's So Heavy) from the Beatles' 'LOVE' record, is the most otherworldly thing I've ever heard.

It is an utter mindfuck.

Both songs on their own are incredible, but to mix them together...I mean...that moment when 'But tonight Mr. Kite is topping the bill' suddenly crescendos into IWY's extended outro...and with the remastered sound...it defies description.

If anyone ever needs a soundtrack for a visual depiction of someone descending into hell...this is it.

:rockon: :combust: :ohmy: :drool:

i would agree. this is one of the best Beatles moments i've ever heard, and it just came out last year! simply incredible!

Told you foo'.

Easily my favorite part of LOVE. And the most bone-shiveringly badass awesome thing I've heard all year. That track pwns my soul.

This, Octopus's Garden, and Tomorrow Never Knows / Within You Without You are absolutely amazing and my favorites off of Love.

You're forgetting the bits of Helter Skelter in there that add to the clusterfuck arrangement.

Further proof that the entire catalogue needs to be remastered.

But yeah that track kicks ass. You should hear it in 5.1

Strawberry Fields mashed with Piggies, In My Life and a few others is orgasmic...mind-blowingly sweet.

U2democrat said:
Within You Without You is freaking AWESOME.

That one is excellent. I also adore the arrangement of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and the "Here Comes the Sun/The Inner Light" conflation.

Back
Top Bottom