Being Drunk (not Julia)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
No, not the Annette Bening movie.

Like, what do you do when you're drunk :drunk:

I talk really loud and tell jokes. How about you?

if I'm drunk you can usually find me in a corner on a big poofy chair talking to:
a) a couple of guys I vaguely know from somewhere (ie German class that I was in for a week)
b) a group of about 4 or 5 mixed people
c) a group of 2 or 3 girls
d) a single girl by herself

9 times out of 10 it's c or d. :up:

i get cranky and lose the ability to think before i speak... my surly sarcastic self multiplied by 100.

i also entertain my friends by dancing to truly bad club music like britney spears.

and i get feisty with the boys who are looking to pick up/think they can touch me/talk to me...

:up:

Oh Jesus...just ask the Zoner. He got to see me at my absolute finest when we were in Philly.

:reject:

JessicaAnn said:

Me too ... I also tend to get bold and do a lot of things I would never do were I sober.

yep, thats me exactly!

I'm very quiet when drunk...or pensive even! :hmm:

I found out only just last week that my younger, and at the time, very pissed brother ran along the top of a wall outside the front of Scotland Yard (police headquarters) while out in London a couple of years ago!! :ohmy: :lol:

Unfortunately, there's usually dancing involved. And my constant jokes tend to get a lot less PC than usual. If I'm with my friend Tish, it's even worse.

i chain smoke, swear like a sailor and tell stories, long imaginative stories with barely a grain of truth in them. i also develop slight kleptomaniac tendencies after a few drinks, usually i limit myself to street furniture but lightbulbs, table football balls and kettles have occassionally been discovered in my place of residence following particularly memorable nights out. oooh, the tales i could tell. :evil:

HelloAngel said:

Like, what do you do when you're drunk :drunk:

Dave_BONO_04.jpg

:sexywink:

I get quite loud and talk a lot more than usual. I would also approach people and most of the people I have gone out with I have met after I have had a few drinks. I become very confident. I tend to act like an idiot, one night I fell off a seat and hit my head in the car and on the way home my Dad stopped to buy milk in 24 hour supermarket and I followed him in and was shouting to him from the other end of the store. And late last year I was pretty drunk and on the way home we seen a rabbit in the road and it wouldn't move and apparently I got out of the car and started running towards it and then asking it to sit beside me on the seat. I also like to phone people and leave strange answer messages. My friend has one that me and my other friend sent him and we sang on it for 2.5 minutes and talked for another 3 and all you can hear for the last minute is me shouting to my friend to "push me up the hill, my legs are sore!" and him just answering with "who is that on the phone, why can you not remember?"

:|

When I’m drunk I tend to be very amusing, happier than I usually seem to be, to talk and laugh a lot, to flirt (but not too much – ‘cause even drunk, I’m shy). I think I am a much better person when I’m drunk, and this reminds me it’s been a long time since the last time I did - I can’t even remember when it was.:p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom