Beijing Olympics Thread - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese women and American women close towards the end.....Chinese women finish strong, American women do not, Chinese take gold, Americans take silver, GAF sits up all night, drinking, smoking and staring into space, muttering "why" every 6 minutes or so.

Damn. My heart is still recovering from the American men's pommel horse events. God damn that was intense.

The women's individual all-around final things are tomorrow, and the men's are tonight.

I know that our American girls should do pretty well tomorrow, but I'm afraid that our men might not get it done tonight.

That Horton guy was hella impressive, though.

asdasdadasda.jpg

Chinese women and American women close towards the end.....Chinese women finish strong, American women do not, Chinese take gold, Americans take silver, GAF sits up all night, drinking, smoking and staring into space, muttering "why" every 6 minutes or so.

You forgot the moaning, crying, and praying.

:scream: I know. It's cruel.

Tomorrow is my first day back with kids. Bad kids. And some honors kids who think they are smarter than they really are. :scream:

How dare they interrupt my Olympic viewing??? :angry:

Little freaking bastard kids. If the honors kids get too smarmy, do you sic the bad kids on them and sort of leave the room for 5 minutes?

Ahem, TV Guide NSW, is there something BESIDES swimming on tonight? I swear if I see swimming ONE. more. TIME. :madwife:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom