Behind the Douchebag (Scott Stapp)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Unfortunately Scott Stapp has reproduced"

"Now you know the truth that Scott Stapp is not the second coming of Christ"

:lmao: Brilliant work there. He really is a douchebag.

I think Bono being an asshole to Scott Stapp will go down in history as the One Thing Bono Did That No One On Interference Bitched About.

God decided to make an exception, since He thinks Stapp's a douche too.

Alright I watched it and, as a Stapp hater, enjoyed it.

The thing is, my roommate loves Creed. I can't explain why he does, but it's a fact. Whenever Stapp's new video comes on VH1 or something he talks about how much Stapp sucks. He even watched this video from this thread with me and laughed and talked about how much he sucks.

But he likes Creed.

To borrow a phrase from this video, he actually likes Stapp's musical abortions.

Oh yeah, he also likes Nickelback.

inmyplace13 said:
The thing is, my roommate loves Creed.

:sad:

i'm so, so sorry, impy.

stay strong.

Yeah, it's tough. Most of the time he listens to his music with headphones though, which helps. I hooked him up with a last.fm so I could spy on what he's listening to and I get a good laugh now and then. That's until he's listening to something I actually love.

That's the bad thing about being on a network in a residence hall of 400+ people. We can all take music off of each other's computers. He's taken so much music off my computer that he never listens to, and I think it's mostly for show. He took five Elton John records (FIVE) off me and I don't think he's listened to a single one of them. Also took a lot of Beatles but I guess he figured it wasn't for him and downloaded the #1 singles record instead.

He listens to one song by an artist and pretends he's a fan. Stevie Ray Vaughn? Never listened to a song other than Texas Flood. And he claims to looooooove SRV.

I bought Death Cab tickets for myself and miss imp13 not too long ago and he expressed his jealousy. Thing is he only has Transatlanticism and Plans and the only song he ever listens to is Marching Bands Of Manhattan, which effectively ruined that song for me because it reminds me of him now.

uhgughughguhfdjkglfhdgsfdlsd

[/rant]

Sorry about that. Wow.

typhoon said:
I think Bono being an asshole to Scott Stapp will go down in history as the One Thing Bono Did That No One On Interference Bitched About.

What did he say about him?

inmyplace13 said:
Alright I watched it and, as a Stapp hater, enjoyed it.

The thing is, my roommate loves Creed. I can't explain why he does, but it's a fact. Whenever Stapp's new video comes on VH1 or something he talks about how much Stapp sucks. He even watched this video from this thread with me and laughed and talked about how much he sucks.

But he likes Creed.

To borrow a phrase from this video, he actually likes Stapp's musical abortions.

Do you mean he hates Stapp's music or hates Stapp as a person? If he hates Stapp in the musical sense, I don't see how he could like Creed. It's hard to tune out a lead singer whose voice/lyrics/songwriting you can't stand.

BTW, my condolonces on your roomie's appaling taste in music.

Bono's shades said:

Do you mean he hates Stapp's music or hates Stapp as a person? If he hates Stapp in the musical sense, I don't see how he could like Creed. It's hard to tune out a lead singer whose voice/lyrics/songwriting you can't stand.

BTW, my condolonces on your roomie's appaling taste in music.

I think it's both because he's always doing this fake Scott Stapp singing voice that's really obnoxious and says he's making fun of Scott Stapp.

Then he puts on "With Arms Wide Open" :mad:

Targon1991 said:
can someone answer my question...

why is scott stapp douching all over everything? :eyebrow:

Some people are just destined for douchehood.

Back
Top Bottom