Beer ingredient may fight prostate cancer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eliv8

Refugee
CORVALLIS, Ore. - A main ingredient in beer may help prevent prostate cancer and enlargement, according to a new study. But researchers say don't rush out to stock the refrigerator because the ingredient is present in such small amounts that a person would have to drink more than 17 beers to benefit.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060612/ap_on_fe_st/beer_prostate

ads_lbb_grab3.jpg

17 beers to benefit. Brilliant!

Does that mean 17 beers at once? What if I have 17 beers in two weeks? That's not so hard to do.

i saw a clip of people like tearing into beer after they heard the news on G4 last night

I couldn't understand what they were saying at first so now I'm glad I found this

Now us women need to come up with an excuse to drink more. :wink: Here's something interesting for you--43 cents of every dollar one spends in our state (TN) on beer is tax.

Bono's Doll said:
Now us women need to come up with an excuse to drink more. :wink: Here's something interesting for you--43 cents of every dollar one spends in our state (TN) on beer is tax.

need an excuse? We guys get better looking after you girls have had a few! :yes:

Eliv8 said:
CORVALLIS, Ore. - A main ingredient in beer may help prevent prostate cancer and enlargement, according to a new study. But researchers say don't rush out to stock the refrigerator because the ingredient is present in such small amounts that a person would have to drink more than 17 beers to benefit.

Hey you :sexywink:

Eliv8 said:

Ugh i've been away from here so long i can't even quote people properly. Try again :huh:

Back
Top Bottom