Beer, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have them on a disc somewhere. If I do, I'll send them by tomorrow. Got to repay you for Born To Run, after all.

I'm into reciprocation. :sexywink:

Chass just reciprocated me first.

wait....

The point is, no worries, I got 'em but thank you for offering. Perhaps a future time will come when your services will be necessary for reciprocation.

Do you lot have "Flicker And Fade", the untitled instrumental from the UF sessions that's floating around online?

Dude, I just had an epiphany.

Know Bono's whole sun and moon thing that's all over Achtung Baby and elsewhere? Where the sun represents the holy love and the moon is more akin to unholy lust. AKA the wife vs. the lover.

IT MAKES SENSE IN SCIENCE. Bono's the earth. Ali is the sun. Whatever fictional woman is the moon. Bono's life revolves around Ali, and he prefers that over whatever woman's life would revolve around him. AKA groupie female fans (PLEBAns :wink: ) who would throw themselves at him, and that he could easily have any number of, if he weren't faithful.

scieeeeeence.

(god I'm tired)

That could come in handy in my quest to make the Perfect UF. Thank you.

Now, I must be going. :wave: Talk to you guys later.

I doubt it'd make your perfect UF, but let's see what you make of it at least.

Have a good one! :wave:

I hope the rest of you don't pike given how close we are to the next thread, and maybe even a thread record!

I doubt it'd make your perfect UF, but let's see what you make of it at least.

Have a good one! :wave:

I hope the rest of you don't pike given how close we are to the next thread, and maybe even a thread record!

I'll do my best to make Beer the fasted thing this thread has ever seen.

No, it's a War b-side. Thinking of Race Against Time, maybe?

Ah no, just could've swore I saw it on TJT disc 2, but I was just curious why it was in the folder Chass sent me, but now it makes sense, because there were other War b-sides in here.

Right when I was about to attempt to make a TUF album for myself, I ran into my current favorite Tom Petty song on accident...dont' know if I can go back now :hmm:

I must admit, I'm not sure quite how the band was meant to replicate the live version's intensity and atmosphere in the studio. It seems to me to be something inextricably tied to the stage.

A pristine soundboard recording with no audience noise would be acceptable though.

I think a soundboard recording of TUF could have been better than the album already is. Just imagine a slight reordering.

It opens with 4th of July and then the opening notes of A Sort of Homecoming. :drool:

Ah no, just could've swore I saw it on TJT disc 2, but I was just curious why it was in the folder Chass sent me, but now it makes sense, because there were other War b-sides in here.

Other War b-sides? There's only Treasure! :lol:

I suck at making playlists, I'd probably be better just putting this all together in a folder and hitting shuffle :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom