Beer, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zooropa is fucking ace. You're making me want to listen to it now Ashley :drool:

And for the record, I like Babyface. It's weird and ridiculous, but it's fun and kind of dirty in a stupid way.

Also, HEY Y'ALL. I haven't been here in ages it seems. I've been busy sleeping at night and actually having a life during the day. WTF is up with that.

If I could Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
then the night give you up
Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
And the day would keep it's trust
staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
And the night would be enouuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

:love:

Zooropa is fucking ace. You're making me want to listen to it now Ashley :drool:

And for the record, I like Babyface. It's weird and ridiculous, but it's fun and kind of dirty in a stupid way.

Also, HEY Y'ALL. I haven't been here in ages it seems. I've been busy sleeping at night and actually having a life during the day. WTF is up with that.

I think when I said most people here like Babyface, I was mostly thinking of you :lol:

You should listen to Zooropa. I'll listen again if you want :hyper:

I'm not surprised you like Babyface, though! :lol:

And I was wondering where you'd got to. Nice to see you around! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom