Beer, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they're incredibly sleazy and lazy, but I think that's fine, because Bono was sleazy and lazy at the time.

People, how is this not more of a sin than me not being head-over-heels in love with Abbey Road?

I had a good time laughing when I read over my drunkposting from last week.

I couldn't laugh while I was reading over my drunk posting...I was too busy trying to stop myself from vomiting. God I felt sooooooo terrible the next day

I agree with Bonnie concerning Babyface. It's not sheer brilliance, but it has some very good qualities.

It's no substitute for good ol' fashioned death growls, but the twinkliness is the best part.

Wow, I'm two pages behind...

Get them to send some here too!

I expect that if I get up to make sandwiches, I'll fall about four pages behind. So, yeah, somebody should definitely make some and deliver them. That'd be awesome. Where's U-Wen? He's not on the thread; surely he could deliver each of us some food!

Bye cori/
Cori's leaving taht sucks. I thinK i nee damor evodak

Oh of course! Be up in ohh 5 years.

Thats from some movie.

It was from George Lopez remember? We just watched that episode a few hours ago :lol:

People, how is this not more of a sin than me not being head-over-heels in love with Abbey Road?

I'm surprised by how many people love that song honestly. I think once again we're in the minority Ax :sigh:

Man Lemon would be such a great song without the falsetto. But still it's great :D. I just like the parts where Bono's singing normally more, and Edge's bits.
"Like I'm drifting, drifting, drifting from the shore."

I listen to Babyface and SDABTO more than most everything on Zooropa, actually.

I enjoy SDABTO and always have.

The tracks I play are Zooropa, Numb, Lemon, Stay, SDABTO, The Wanderer, and the Junk Day and Bitter Kiss mixes of Dirty Day.

I expect that if I get up to make sandwiches, I'll fall about four pages behind. So, yeah, somebody should definitely make some and deliver them. That'd be awesome. Where's U-Wen? He's not on the thread; surely he could deliver each of us some food!
I use dto ahv ea telelporataion machine. kahn broke ot tho.l
I tried to send her a burger form arctic circle.

Thanks to you people, poorly.

I'm going to push it to August, probably. The forum should be buzzing by then, and I feel I've already overexposed this cartoon as it is. Plus, a month of buttering Sicy up could make a pinned thread a greater possibility.

Ah, that's fine. The strategically timed release is a good idea.

I love one of the mixes of Dirty Day and HATE the other one. I think it's Junk Day that I love, but I couldn't be positive about that.

The only song on this album I don't head over heels love is Babyface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom