Beer, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know...

Dammit, I'm starving too. and the heat from the heater isn't reaching into the lounge room... :angry:

I just can't be arsed standing up. I wish somebody would do cheese and salami toasted sandwiches for me.

I found that I pretty much didn't get any asthma in Queensland's hot and humid climate. It's cold weather that usually stuffs me around, but only if I try running. Since I like the cold but don't like running, there usually isn't a problem here!

Really? Thats awesome! Since I hate the hot and I get astma attacks in it. haha. Oh my goodness when I try to run in the cold its like... I just stop breathing it hurts sooo bad. ugh.

You know what, if you take out the shit lyrics, the guitar in babyface ALMOST makes up for it,

I'll never like the song, but I dont' hate it anymore

I felt this intense urge to kill Adam over the Couch Video, and Bono over that freaking wink

Zooropa just moved up like two places in my top albums list, how can I forget how much I love an album
I'm convinced Adam was completely taking the piss with that video, if not all the others.

Zooropa is very awesome... it used to be my uber-favourite, but then most of them have at some point. I'm kinda maybe getting back into the Chili Peppers lately, though. At least, urge to listen to U2 is on a downturn.

You know what, if you take out the shit lyrics, the guitar in babyface ALMOST makes up for it,

I'll never like the song, but I dont' hate it anymore

Besides the lyrics, it's just too ... twinkly.

I'm convinced Adam was completely taking the piss with that video, if not all the others.

Zooropa is very awesome... it used to be my uber-favourite, but then most of them have at some point. I'm kinda maybe getting back into the Chili Peppers lately, though. At least, urge to listen to U2 is on a downturn.

This is actually the first time in a while where I've been like "I want to listen to U2! "

How is that cartoony going, L emel?

You know, not rushing or anything, because I hate getting that. Just wondering.

Thanks to you people, poorly.

I'm going to push it to August, probably. The forum should be buzzing by then, and I feel I've already overexposed this cartoon as it is. Plus, a month of buttering Sicy up could make a pinned thread a greater possibility.

reading thsi sober will suck
at leas=t I have a good sense sofo himuour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom