Beer, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bottle of champagne I was going to break out to celebrate being done with this damned thing, but considering I'm still stuffed up from the wine I drank last night ..... :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Wehere'd Xoot go?
taht shall eb his new name Xoot.
cause god knwo I can't speell it eight.

Oh Man, I forgot how awesome Zooropa is :ohmy:

God seriously Zooropa was the first and last digital release I will ever buy (hides Springsteen's Magic). I lost the files in one of the great iPod crashes, and had no way of recovering them :sad:

:yuck: I'd probably have to be already drunk to be able to drink wine. Unless it was that very sweet dessert wine these people in Scotland gave me, but I'm guessing that stuff's not cheap. :lol:

Ooh, sweet dessert wine can be good. :drool:

Not at all. :hug:

Thats good. I get them when it gets humid... or when I freak out cause I dont like people I work with.

I found that I pretty much didn't get any asthma in Queensland's hot and humid climate. It's cold weather that usually stuffs me around, but only if I try running. Since I like the cold but don't like running, there usually isn't a problem here!

I felt this intense urge to kill Adam over the Couch Video, and Bono over that freaking wink

Zooropa just moved up like two places in my top albums list, how can I forget how much I love an album

Is this going to damage my album-virginal ears?

The couch one was, I'm sure, deliberately and comically boring.

There's about thirty seconds of Adam playing bass. Is that going too far for your album-virginal ears?

:hmm:

If that fails, let's just get Bruce. :evil:

Give him a guitar and a Harmonica head set and we're good to go :happy:

I found that I pretty much didn't get any asthma in Queensland's hot and humid climate. It's cold weather that usually stuffs me around, but only if I try running. Since I like the cold but don't like running, there usually isn't a problem here!

So let me get this straight,

You're albino, legally blind, owner of a killer fro, allergic to peanuts, AND asthmatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom