Beer, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you later, Ravva!

And wow, how about this?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 93
User Name Posts
RegularBonoFan 19
Axver 18
corianderstem 12
Alisaura 6
phanan 6
RavenBlue 5
Its Britastic! 5
bono_212 5
Zootlesque 4
KhanadaRhodes 4
Serena Vox 3
unico 2
coolian2 2
The Sad Punk 1
BoMac 1

:ohmy:

I win over you drunk posting tho caus emin e spans two threads. One I rewueste dby name so there.

And your drunkposting has brought immediate lulz, while my first drunkposting session was stunningly underwhelming.

Can I share something awesome that I'm really proud of?

Too bad, I'm gonna do it anyway!

Today I finished my (shitty, ridiculous) first draft of my very first novel! It only took me a year and a half because I'm woefully lazy and undisciplined.

But it's DONE. I probably won't even ever go back and make revisions, as my goal was just to write something complete. It's DONE.

WHOOT.

because they only showed the good parts.

Point :sigh:

:yes: :hyper:

$1.50?! Wow. I might not have felt quite so ripped off if I'd only paid that...

What did suck is that the film screwed up the first time and I had to go back and see it again. So I saw the first craptastic hour twice :sigh:

Am I the only person who finds themselves compelled to see a movie the more people rant about how astonishingly crap it was?

I mean, I'd probably not have bothered with Snakes On A Plane if everybody had been "meh, it's mediocre".

Oh no, I can't resist movies everyone tells me are crap.

Today I finished my (shitty, ridiculous) first draft of my very first novel! It only took me a year and a half because I'm woefully lazy and undisciplined.

But it's DONE. I probably won't even ever go back and make revisions, as my goal was just to write something complete. It's DONE.

WHOOT.

Awesome. :up:

I've written so much, yet I think I have just one complete draft to show for it. Usually I'll hit halfway, decide it needs a major revision, start again, get two thirds of the way, decide it needs a major revision, start again, forget about it ... :|

WHOOT.

AWESOME!! :yippie: :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom