Beer, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a beer drinker, but I had a Guinness with Bonnie (and Ali and U-Wen) when she was in Melbourne and liked it, though it certainly doesn't seem to be something I could scull fast.

You'd need a knife and fork to do that properly, from what I'm told about guinness....

I really wanna see the new X-Files film, but I still haven't finished The Anthology or whatever it's called :yikes: I'm running out of time, and not even half way done

Axver - yes, that Billy Connolly. Check out any of the trailers, he's in all the ones I've seen.

Ali sya sIM'm the queen of drunkpostwhoring so... bow to me.

Ohh...not to be a n00b, but what's with the list of people who posted and the number of posts in the thread?

Some of us have a thing for statistics, heh. We even have a spreadsheet with how much everybody's posted. I've made over 22,000 Superthread posts. :crack:

(Ian's the only other person to pass 10,000.)

That trailer was the only good thing that happened when I paid $15 to see The Crappening.

$15??? Holy crap. I'm so glad I went to a cheapo, pre-noon matinee and only paid $6. It sucked fo sho. But yes, the trailer ruled.

The new X-Files movie? Oh man, I am so hyped up to see that! I was beginning to think it wasn't gonna happen!!!

Some of us have a thing for statistics, heh. We even have a spreadsheet with how much everybody's posted. I've made over 22,000 Superthread posts. :crack:

(Ian's the only other person to pass 10,000.)
Aha! Numbers for the win. :wink:

Just popping in, but much digging the thread title.

I knew you'd like this thread title! I figure it's as much a Bonnie Signal as:

Nowhereridecover.jpg

The new X-Files movie? Oh man, I am so hyped up to see that! I was beginning to think it wasn't gonna happen!!!

No kidding! Several years ago it was like:

"Oh, they're talking about another movie!"

Me: "Uh-huh, sure, whatever."

Then it was:

"Hey, I hear there's a script?"

Me: "Really? Eh, I dunno...."

And finally: "They're filming in VAncouver! There's a release date!"

Me: "OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!"

That trailer was the only good thing that happened when I paid $15 to see The Crappening.

I want to go see The Happening just to see how much it sucks! :lol:

If I could find a movie theatre with admission cheaper than $12, I'd probably do it too.

Axver - yes, that Billy Connolly. Check out any of the trailers, he's in all the ones I've seen.

Wow. I'm having a hard time imagining this. I'd just keep expecting him to break out in expletives and rants about beige men and lulzy sort of stuff.

Okay, dumb question:

Its Britastic! ... is this someone NEW new? Or someone with a new user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom