Beer, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh I must've missed that along the way. Lanois sang the song? Was it like a full song and did anyone ever like record it?

Lanois co-wrote Thank You with Bono and just did it in a couple of concerts; no proper studio recording or anything. I'm not sure if it was a full song really, or if he just played it as a bit of a "maxi-snippet". I think there was a bootleg of him playing it though.

So, we may just set the thread record. Bloody hope we do, since I'm starving and want to eat soon.

Where to go next? :hmm:

oh God ax, just got your e-mail :lmao:

I don't even remember getting to a point where I said Fuck Bono :lmao:

Hey, I passed 56,000 posts without even noticing. I bet Wild is still stuck on 54,000-something. :tsk:

Also, one location I've wanted to go to for ages is Little Snoring in Norfolk.

I took these while I was at the Ghibli museum in Tokyo Screwtape:

MemoryCard066.jpg

MemoryCard617.jpg

MemoryCard661.jpg

For the record, I have no idea who Apple guy in the second picture is.

I give it a week before I'm a Blue Crack Addict :uoh: It only took 2 years and 9 months :reject:

:lol:

I love how dramatically the post counts of all the Superthread regulars have surged since it began.

Hey Jen! :wave:

Like the thread location? :wink:

We're on the verge of a Superthread record too. If we get to the new thread before 8:45 (it's 8:15 now), it'll be our quickest ever.

22 posts in 30 minutes? Should be done easily. We were looking at 130 posts in 115 minutes earlier.

Some options for the next thread:

- River Piddle
- Little Snoring
- Rum Jungle
- Weed, California

Weed California seems like a nice switch after Beer

:lmao: I referred to Even Less as 90s/00s Tastic? WTF Does that even mean?!

Weed California seems like a nice switch after Beer

:lmao: I referred to Even Less as 90s/00s Tastic? WTF Does that even mean?!

Haha, I had no idea at the time and I still have absolutely none!

And yeah, I think Weed, CA goes well with Beer, Devon, but ... River Piddle is a classic, so I'm not sure.

It also seems I already told you about my bitchy step-mom taking U2 Go Home back to Wal-Mart before I ever received it as a Christmas present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom