Beer, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, we have 130 posts to go, and 113 minutes in which to set the record. Can we do it?

Zoo Station gets better every time I listen to it. I really didn't like it at first, but it's grown on me.

EBTTRT :hmm: I used to not like this one, but that guitar solo and subsequently all of the guitar in this song is pretty redeeming. And I love the Take Me Highers

Running diary of all of Larry's drum tracks from the Salome bootleg? :wink:

"This is lame."
"This too is lame."
"This also is lame."
"This is VERY lame."
"This is lame."
"This is still lame."
"This is lametastic"
"Zzzzzzzzzzzzz ..."

You say an eff ay cue then? Because I say a FAQ, i.e. a fak, like a fuck but not as vulgar. :lol:

And yeah, actually checking it ... that's effort. We all know how I feel about effort! :lazy:

You say an eff ay cue then? Because I say a FAQ, i.e. a fak, like a fuck but not as vulgar. :lol:

And yeah, actually checking it ... that's effort. We all know how I feel about effort! :lazy:

1.) Wow weird, because I usually call it a FAck in my head, but I did write it as eff :hmm:

2.) I can't believe you noticed that! :lol:

:laugh:

Shit, phone.

Fine I'll just talk to myself about the subtle beauties of the intro to UTEOTW

God you and ElMel pointing out problems with the mixing of this album have caused me to notice that it just got quieter in here :lol:

Fine I'll just talk to myself about the subtle beauties of the intro to UTEOTW

God you and ElMel pointing out problems with the mixing of this album have caused me to notice that it just got quieter in here :lol:

UTEOTW has one of the best intro's ever. U2 has some great intro's but can't come up with good outros for the life of them. In the studio at least.

Waves of Regret
Waves of Joy
I reached out for the one I'd tried to destroy

There are some remarkable lyrics in this song

UTEOTW has one of the best intro's ever. U2 has some great intro's but can't come up with good outros for the life of them. In the studio at least.

I know just a little while ago I was commenting on a GREAT outtro, but I can't recall what it was now.

I think they've got a few good ones in their books, but yeah, they have a tendency to fail in the area often as well

Off the phone.

Seeing if there are mentions of a need for Chass and I to hook up :wink:

But I've stopped now :lol:

:laugh:

I seem to recall at least once there was a mention of how you'd been to her place and "NOTHING HAPPENED :tsk:". :wink:

It is my favorite song on the album. :drool:

The album version sounds so much better than the Temple Bar edit.

I listen to the demo's of it more than 3/4 of U2 discography.

If that's the version I once heard on the radio I'd ahve to agree. I almost cried hearing that version on the radio because one of my favorite songs had been utterly butchered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom