Beck, Beck, Beck, but which Beck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
:der: If I were to own only ONE Beck album, which should it be and why?

Thanks.

That's a good question, one I'd like the answer to also. I dont own any of his yet.

The one I want to buy the most is Sea Change right now.

Last edited:
you cant grow wrong with any beck album.

anything from mutations, sea change, mellow gold and ofcourse odelay are all great albums.

certainly those albums vary in accessability too. by that i mean, sea change for example, is much easier to soak in than some of odelay.

Some of the songs I have heard on Sea Change are kinda country. :huh:

And bear, pick ONE. :sexywink: Thank-You :kiss:

(How do you like my new computer? :heart: )

Angel said:
Some of the songs I have heard on Sea Change are kinda country. :huh:

And bear, pick ONE. :sexywink: Thank-You :kiss:

(How do you like my new computer? :heart: )

your computer is fantastic! i can see it from my house!

:?:

i know you had serious troubles with it, but did you actually go and get a new one???

sea change is not country in my opinion, but if thats country - its country at its best.

i have a feeling youd like odelay best. just my opinion...:wink:

and btw, do you know a person named "dub"? she said she can get me canucks tickets. if thats the case, i might very well be off to vancouver...:sexywink:

:hug: angel :hug:

:angry: Oh sure. Go to Vancouver for Dub. Anyone can get Canucks tickets. You break my heart. I have been trying to get you to come to Vancouver and Dub tries once with hockey tickets as a bribe and you're there?! Fiiiine! Fine! Fine! Fine! Fiiiiiine!

The Canucks lost last night, what do you have to say about that!?!?

... :heart: Yes I bought a new computer. Yes it was totally legit. Yes it only cost me $200. :uhoh:

:sexywink: Odelay was what I thought.

I was going to be clever and recommend a Yardbirds album, but then realised I didn't know any Yardbirds album. Neither do I know any Beck albums, so I'll just sit in this thread and steal the replies. :D

WTF?!?! How come no one's mentioned the genius stylings of "Midnight Vultures?" Seriously, it's one funky MF of an album.
"We like the boys with the bullet proof vests...we like the girls with the cellophane chests."
Sea Change is an achingly beautiful & haunting album, a natural progression from Mutations.

Back
Top Bottom