beavers, moose, hockey, and poutines!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

Mmm, Jose Theodore... On the bottom. A hot Canadian if there ever was one! Or, to be more precise, a hot Canadien. :wink:

Mmmm. :drool:

Canada, I must visit you. For the toques and hockey alone.

But the food looks superb. I'm going to go order some ketchup flavored chips now.

Phalanx said:
I have a feeling it's going to be another cold winter. :(

Yeah, that's what they're saying. And, apparently, Newfoundland is going to be hit with tons of blizzards... More snow days for me!

GibsonGirl said:

Yeah, that's what they're saying. And, apparently, Newfoundland is going to be hit with tons of blizzards... More snow days for me!

One time it snowed in and it was waist deep. :crack:

Nothing better than being waist deep in snow! Of course, it's just a bastard to clean off your driveway...

A couple of winters ago, it was so bad here that you could jump off the roof of your house, land in a pile of snow, and not get hurt. The snow was up past our door...and our door is at least a metre up from the ground!

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
quebec accents :drool:

i love being snowed in. bring it on baby.

I'm going to marry a French Canadian for the accent alone. Even old guys from Quebec sound sexy!

I met two guys from Quebec who played hockey one Halloween a few years ago here in Atlanta. My friend and I were walking down the street in our costumes *granted we were wearing slutty costumes* and the guys stopped to talk to us. :laugh: My friend speaks French and she just about jumped one of the guys when she heard his accent. So anyway, my friend and I were on the way to another bar to meet some friends and gave up on that thought as soon as we met these two hot guys from Quebec. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom