Beauty questions to the ladies.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
(just for fun!):D:D

1 – is your hair it’s own natural colour, and never been coloured?
2 – if you have coloured your hair, then just a few times or loads! What colours?
3 – what is your hair length?
4 – if you have naturally straight or curly hair, do you work hard to get it the other way (like from straight to curly, etc), because you hate how it is?
5 – do any of you have part straight/part curly hair, and if so, isn’t it an f-ing pain? :laugh:
6 – on the whole, however the natural state of you hair is, left to dry on its own, the finishing natural result you get, do you truly suit it 100%?
7 – do you wear a little, or a lot of make-up everyday?
8 – do you love experimenting with lots of eyeshadow and lip colours?
9 – if so, do you own more than 20 colours on either? Or even close to that?
10 – what is your favourite face moisturizer?
11 – if you use eyeliner, is it kohl pencil or the liquid one?
12 – do you ‘fill in’ your eyebrows or leave them as they are?
13 – are you blessed with asymmetrical eyebrows?
14 – do you use anti-wrinkle cream and if so which one? Expensive (maybe round £60) or cheapish ones (£20ish)? If you are older than 30, did you start using it in your 20s?
15 – do you drink lots of water to help keep the complexion clear?
16 – would you agree that most men can look good in make-up too? :D especially eyeliner!!!!!!!!!
17 – if you were out somewhere, time goes by, and you have mirror and make-up in your bag – you quickly check and some make-up needs re-touching. Would you be brave to do such in public? Or would you nip off somewhere quieter, like a changing room, to do it! :D
18 – have you ever, even if it is to the shop, gone out with NO make-up on, maybe just moisturizer?
19 – have you ever worn really hot red lipstick (I’m talking the devil here! LOL!) ;)
And finally
20 – you are out with no or little make-up on, your hair a bit messy, but you see the male celeb of your dreams and you really REALLY want his autograph and tell him how much ya love him in this ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ opportunity! Do you do it? Do you have the balls, as you are, to approach him and go for it? Or do you turn and run away so fast, so you don’t get seen. ?

Hello ladies! :wave::kiss:
If you answer, thanks!

I'm a natural blonde, but I dye my hair blonde. My hair is really long, and the length of my hair is naturally lighter, but it starts out growing darker...so, if I don't dye my hair to sort of balance the color out, I have dark roots that tend to look greasy. So...I dye my hair to make it look more natural. :shrug: :laugh:

2 – if you have coloured your hair, then just a few times or loads! What colours?

I've dyed my hair a handful of times...ranging from light ash blonde to dark ash blonde. I don't experiment much!

Almost down to my waist.

4 – if you have naturally straight or curly hair, do you work hard to get it the other way (like from straight to curly, etc), because you hate how it is?

My hair is naturally straight. I usually just go with it.

5 – do any of you have part straight/part curly hair, and if so, isn’t it an f-ing pain?

Nope, mine is all straight.

6 – on the whole, however the natural state of you hair is, left to dry on its own, the finishing natural result you get, do you truly suit it 100%?

If I let my hair air dry, it ends up a little wavy.

Usually a little...but sometimes I like some eyeliner or funky eyeshadow. Depends on what I'm doing and how much time I have to get ready.

Yes...:love:

Yes.

Olay Complete. It's not too expensive, it works well, and it has SPF 15.

I love liquid...but one eye always ends up looking nicer than the other. :rolleyes: Kohl is better so I can just smudge it up a bit.

I usually leave them.

Mine are pretty symmetrical, I think.

14 – do you use anti-wrinkle cream and if so which one?

I don't use any.

I've been drinking a lot more water in general lately, but not for any particular reason.

16 – would you agree that most men can look good in make-up too? especially eyeliner!!!!!!!!!

Some men look incredible in makeup...but I don't know if I'd say most. My boyfriend, for example, would just look weird. :laugh:

17 – if you were out somewhere, time goes by, and you have mirror and make-up in your bag – you quickly check and some make-up needs re-touching. Would you be brave to do such in public? Or would you nip off somewhere quieter, like a changing room, to do it!

If it's just a little lipstick or gloss, I'd swipe some on right there. For anything else, I'd probably go somewhere quieter.

18 – have you ever, even if it is to the shop, gone out with NO make-up on, maybe just moisturizer?

All the time.

19 – have you ever worn really hot red lipstick (I’m talking the devil here! LOL!)

Yes. I love red lipstick. :kiss:

20 – you are out with no or little make-up on, your hair a bit messy, but you see the male celeb of your dreams and you really REALLY want his autograph and tell him how much ya love him in this ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ opportunity! Do you do it? Do you have the balls, as you are, to approach him and go for it? Or do you turn and run away so fast, so you don’t get seen. ?

How I looked would not affect my decision on whether or not I'd approach him.

Nope

I used to add blond highlights. Now it’s a rich brownish-copper color.

Chin length

Nope. I used to try to make my hair curly (perms, etc), but now I just roll with what I have.

5 – do any of you have part straight/part curly hair, and if so, isn’t it an f-ing pain?
Nope … my hair is stick straight

It’s not too bad. I usually add a volumizing gel and blow out my hair to increase the volume.

Medium amount – usually mascara, a light colored eyeliner, maybe some eye shadow in a light color, concealer where necessary, powder, a little blush and a light colored lipstick. It takes me about 10 minutes to do my makeup.

Sometimes. I usually stick with colors that work with me.

Nope

Lancome or Oil of Olay

Pencil … I cannot get the hang of liquid liner. Also, liquid eyeline tends to look too harsh on my fair skin.

Leave ‘em as they are … I do tweeze/wax them when necessary.

Not naturally. Thank goodness for good waxers.

14 – do you use anti-wrinkle cream and if so which one? Expensive (maybe round £60) or cheapish ones (£20ish)? If you are older than 30, did you start using it in your 20s?
Nope. I am almost 30 and don’t have a need to use them yet.

Not as much as I should.

16 – would you agree that most men can look good in make-up too? especially eyeliner!!!!!!!!!
Depends on the guy, but for the average guy, no.

17 – if you were out somewhere, time goes by, and you have mirror and make-up in your bag – you quickly check and some make-up needs re-touching. Would you be brave to do such in public? Or would you nip off somewhere quieter, like a changing room, to do it!
If I could be discrete about it. I usually excuse myself and head to a restroom to powder my nose, reapply, lipstick, etc.

No. I take after my grandmother on this one.

19 – have you ever worn really hot red lipstick (I’m talking the devil here! LOL!)
No … doesn’t look good on me.

And finally
I doubt it would happen (see #18), but sure, I would approach him. I don’t think I look terrible without makeup.

1. It's my natural color; dark brown
2. I've never dyed my hair.
3. It's long. It goes a little more than midway down my back
4. I have naturally wavy hair, and put a bit more curl in it sometimes, but I never straighten it. I hate how I look with completely straight hair.
5. It's wavy, and it tends to frizz, but if I blow-dry it and it tends to be easy to work with.
6. No, it's too flat and has too many fly-away hairs if I don't blow dry it.
7. I wear foundation, undereye concealer, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss nearly every day.
8. I don't like lipstick on me, so I go with a clear gloss. There's a couple colors of eye shadow that use, but I don't switch them up. I always use black eyeliner and mascara, but I like changing brands, especially with mascara.
9. No. I own about 7 shades of eye shadow and just different clear glosses.
10. I like Almay moisturizers, not any kind in particular.
11. I use liquid eyeliner, I find it's much easier to use for me.
12. I leave them as are. I was blessed with quite nice eyebrows. I rarely even have to pluck them.
13. Yes.
14. Not yet! I'm only 19. I should probably start though.
15. I drink at least 4 bottles of water a day, so I would say yes. The bottles are all 16 oz.
16. No, make-up scares me on men, except for Johnny Depp and Jared Leto. They both look :combust: in eyeliner
17. I'll touch up lipgloss in public, but if anything else needs fixing I always go to the bathroom.
18. Yes, especially if I have grocery shopping on Saturday morning and I feel lazy, other than that, no. I always wear make-up
19. No. I hate lipstick on me, especially red!
20. I'd approach him, there's not much of a chance I'd get a chance to see him again anyway.!

My hair is it's natural color. I colored it once, but it looked the same. My hair is sort of a golden brown. This pic is from last spring, but my hair is the same now (had it trimmed and re-layered and it grew back to this length):
gmabday.JPG

Just once. I died it a darker brown. No one could even tell and it washed out after two weeks.

About 4 inches longer than my shoulders.

My hair is straight. The ends will flip or wave. When it's humid in the summer the flyaways/whispies curl.

Just the ends will flip/wave, but it depends on the humidity level.

I actually air dry my hair every day. I never use a blow dryer, curling iron, or anything like that. The only hair product I use is a small bit of mouse, but only in the winter when it's very dry. My hair stylist says I have some of the softest, most un-damaged hair she's ever seen :D So yes, I'm fine with the natural state of my hair.

I wear a lot, but it's all very natural so it doesn't look like I wear a lot.

Eyeshadow - sometimes. Lip color - never.

Yes, more than 20. I use these sample palettes from a local company. They have 12 eye shadows in each and I have three eye shadow palettes. I also have a blush palette and I use those colors for lips as well (I dab on clear matte chap stick, then add the color).

If I need it, I use a tiny dab of my body lotion, but usually adding more moisture/oil to my face is a bad idea!

Pencil. Never used liquid.

Leave them. They are very dark brown already.

My right one always gets messed up and I have to even it out to match the left. I don't do a lot of shaping, just removing hair from the bottom to make them less full.

No

No

Never thought about it before.

I don't carry make-up.

Yeah. I wash my face when I get home from work.

No

Yeah, that pretty much describes ALL of my encounters with Bono, after waiting in a line for days...makeup? yeah right.

Natrual right now, but I have colored it. Dirty blonde.

Loads. Green, blue, blood red, blue/red.

Shoulder.

I don't do shiz to my hair, it falls the way it falls. Falls straight with slight waves, sometimes it randomly develops curls, usually put it in a ponytail, under a hat, or both, though.

Doesn't bother me :shrug:

Suits me just fine.

None.

....no.

....no.

Some random storebrand shiz.

n/a

They're fine as is.

Nope, wax ftw.

No.

Does Gatorade count as water?

Depends.

...I doubt that I would care.

Every day of my life.

...no.

SIGN MY ASS, MOZ!

1 – is your hair it’s own natural colour, and never been coloured? - No, I have a lot of blonde in my hair but my eyebrows are darker, so I dye my hair darker.

I've tried a dark arburn, but I usually stick to a darker shade of my natural color. I dyed it blue once in high school (with kool-aid) for the hell of it.

Long

I have wavy hair. Sometimes I straighten it, but I like it either way. Just depends on the look I want that day.

Can't say I relate. My hair is frizzy and I find that to be a pain.

I like to think so.

A little.

No.

N/A

Bio from Origins

Pencil

As they are.

Nope

Don't use the stuff. Yet. :shifty:

I drink lots of water, but not for my complexion.

Some men can pull it off. Most can't, though.

I don't touch up my make-up, but if I did, I would go somewhere quiet.

Yes

Nope

And finally

I approach him. If he notices at all that I'm not wearing make-up, he wouldn't remember me. Nor would I care anyway.

My natural colour is brown, but I have red highlights at the moment.

Many, many times. I've done purple and pink (when I was a teenager), auburn a few times, and now I usually go with highlights. Two years ago I had blonde highlights, but I love the red. I'm thinking of going fully auburn at some point.

Shoulder length, and I'll be cutting it in a few weeks. I want to chop several inches off.

Nope. My hair is naturally curly, and I keep it that way. I've straightened it a few times, but I think it looks a little weird on me.

Nope, mine is all curls.

I'm trying really hard to understand this question, but it's making no sense to me. Still haven't had enough coffee. :) I never blow dry my hair, because it would go all frizzy. I do occasionally use a defuser, but mainly I let it air dry.

Very very little - most of the time I wear none, unless I'm going out somewhere. When I do wear makeup it's just eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick.

Sometimes, but not often

:lol: I barely own any makeup, let alone 20 colours!

Don't use any - I've been blessed with perfect skin, so until things change I'm fine with not using anything.

No eyeliner.

Leave them.

They're symmetrical, I think.

Nope, too young still for that kind of thing.

I always drink a lot of water.

Some look good, some don't.

I don't wear enough makeup to be concerned about that.

All the time.

Yeah, in high school I did. :lol:

Of course I would approach him. It's a "once-in-a-lifetime opportunity" - I'm not gonna pass that up.

1 – is your hair it’s own natural colour, and never been coloured? Yes it's natural right now, however, I did dye it a few years ago.

2 – if you have coloured your hair, then just a few times or loads! What colours? Brown, blonde highlights.

3 – what is your hair length? Layered and hits at my shoulders.

4 – if you have naturally straight or curly hair, do you work hard to get it the other way (like from straight to curly, etc), because you hate how it is? Nope.

5 – do any of you have part straight/part curly hair, and if so, isn’t it an f-ing pain? N/A

6 – on the whole, however the natural state of you hair is, left to dry on its own, the finishing natural result you get, do you truly suit it 100%? Yes.

7 – do you wear a little, or a lot of make-up everyday? A little.

8 – do you love experimenting with lots of eyeshadow and lip colours? No.

9 – if so, do you own more than 20 colours on either? Or even close to that? No.

10 – what is your favourite face moisturizer? Oil of Olay or Aveeno

11 – if you use eyeliner, is it kohl pencil or the liquid one? A pencil.

12 – do you ‘fill in’ your eyebrows or leave them as they are? Leave as they are.

13 – are you blessed with asymmetrical eyebrows? I think they're pretty asymmetrical..

14 – do you use anti-wrinkle cream and if so which one? Expensive (maybe round £60) or cheapish ones (£20ish)? If you are older than 30, did you start using it in your 20s? No.

15 – do you drink lots of water to help keep the complexion clear? Yes.

16 – would you agree that most men can look good in make-up too? especially eyeliner!!!!!!!!! No. Men in make up turn me off.

17 – if you were out somewhere, time goes by, and you have mirror and make-up in your bag – you quickly check and some make-up needs re-touching. Would you be brave to do such in public? Or would you nip off somewhere quieter, like a changing room, to do it! I'd go do it somewhere else although I've only once taken makeup somewhere with me.

18 – have you ever, even if it is to the shop, gone out with NO make-up on, maybe just moisturizer? Yeah to the beach.

19 – have you ever worn really hot red lipstick (I’m talking the devil here! LOL!) No with my skin tone that would look insane lol.

And finally

Sure I'd approach him. I mean he's probably not wearing makeup too right? :lol:

Natural deep dark black brown, never colored it. Have a few silvery grey hairs, had them since I was 15 I think!

It used to be butt length, then I chopped it off, then it grew to waist length, then chopped it off again this summer, now it's grown to a few inches below the shoulder.

My hair is naturally wavy, almost curly, hate that. I sometimes blow dry it straight, but usually I leave it alone.

Yeah, I do, and having long sideswept bangs helps.

Yeah, people say the wavy-curly is better but I prefer it stick-straight.

A little. Always have my eyeliner, lip gloss, and a bit of blush.

Yeah, but have to be careful...

Yes.

Clarins... the only downside is that it costs $50. Proactive moisturizer is nice too.

Kohl pencil in deep black. I love it and never leave the house without it. I like doing it all smudgy, since my eyes are so dark it complements them.

Leave them.

Mine are pretty symmetrical.

I use eye cream if that counts as anti-wrinkle cream.

Tons of water all day. It's the best beauty treatment!

No... dislike men in make up! :yikes:

Yeah I would and have!

Yep. Always moisturizer though.

Yes!! Nothing like a kick ass red lipstick! :kiss:

Naw, looks wouldn't matter.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

No

loads-various shades of my natural color, brown

top of shoulder

wavy, and yes I have work hard to straighten it if I want it straight

yes, it is straight on the ends :huh:

no, it's just a mess

probably too much but I try to make it as natural looking as possible

yes., but I stick to tried and true as far as what I think looks best on me

9 – if so, do you own more than 20 colours on either? Or even close to that? I don't know, or maybe I'm just in denial

Boots #7

cream by Smashbox, I use it occasionally

I have to fill them in, the inside corners look really bad if I don't

Yes

Yes-Boots, it is around 20 dollars in the states

I try

Depends upon the guy and if he's confident enough to carry it off and how he looks to start off with

I usually try to do it in the ladies room, other than lip gloss/stick. I feel uncomfortable and vain doing it in public.

:shudder: probably never after the age of 18 or so

No, I am too pale

And finally

Yes for a once in a lifetime I would have to get up the guts-and if he is going to judge me on that he's not worth being of my dreams anyway. But honestly I would keep thinking about how awful I looked.

Nope.

Loads! Different shades of brown and red.

It's quite short now.

My hair is naturally curly and there's no way to get it straight. I've learned to love my hair and wouldn't want straight hair at all.

Nope.

Suits me fine.

I wear quite a lot, but I like to keep it very natural.

I do like to experiment a little with eyeshadow, but never with lip colours.

I don't think so.

At the moment I like Nivea. It's cheap enough for a student.

Pencil.

I have to fill in my eyebrows or else I'll end up looking strange!

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Well, it depends on the man really, if he's confident enough and the make-up is done well then why not. Some men look so darn good with eyeliner...

I am brave enough to do it in public. I mean, what's there to be shy about?

Yeah, several times.

No.

And finally
I would do it. It'd be once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for him to see what a natural beauty I am! :lol:

I'm a brunette and I dyed it black... so it's grown out to its natural colour.

Loads! Blonde, red, and black.

Half way down my back.

My hair is naturally straight. I usually just go with it.

Nope, mine is all straight.

6 – on the whole, however the natural state of your hair is, left to dry on its own, the finishing natural result you get, do you truly suit it 100%?

I never use a blow dryer for my hair, never had to. It comes out all flat.

I usually go full on with makeup if I use any.

Yes...but I have green eyes, so usually only purples and browns look good on my lids.

No, I find what suits me and I stick to basics. I don't like carrying a shitload of makeup all the time. It's a pain.

Jergens Self-Tanner for medium toned skins.

Sometimes I feel in the mood with a liquid liner...but most of the time I use a dark brown pencil and I smudge it.

I have very light and sparse eyebrows so I fill them in.

Mine are pretty symmetrical, I think. One arch is a little higher but...oh well.

I don't use any.

I've been drinking a lot more water in general lately, but not for any particular reason.

Some men look incredible in makeup...but I don't know if I'd say most.

If it's just a little lipstick or gloss, I'd swipe some on right there. For anything else, I'd probably go somewhere quieter.

All the time.

Yes. I wear the dark Jezabel by Lancome! Awesome colour, it rocks. ESPECIALLY with lip gloss.

How I looked would not affect my decision on whether or not I'd approach him.:drool:

It's highlighted. I get either copper coloured highlights (in winter) or more blonde ones in the summer.

I've had highlights for a long time, probably 7-8 years.

Just about an inch and a half past he shoulder.

I have curly hair which I straighten on occasion, but not that often. I don't hate my curly hair, it's just harder to take care of it.

No, heh.

Some people have told me they prefer it, others like it straight so I'm not sure.

A little every day except if I'm just home on a Sunday or something.

Yes, mostly eyeshadow.

17 eyeshadow colours and probably about 4-5 lip colours.

Don't use one, my facial skin isn't dry.

I don't usually use it, but if I do, it's never the liquid one. I think it adds years to a person's face.

Leave them.

No.

Don't use it.

Not particularly. I've never had a zit in my life, though. My father has excellent skin, and I inherited his. You can hate me for it.

Don't really like the look, but to each his own.

I'll probably slip off to the bathroom or something similar. Never, ever do it at a dinner table.

Tons of times.

No, it makes me look cheap!

And finally

Sure, why not. They probably look like crap too, haha.

Yes- it's all natural :D

No

Just right before my shoulders

No

No

Not always

Little bit of make up here and there but not everyday

Sometimes

No

Really don't have one

Pencil whenever I use it

Leave them as they are

No

No

No

Ummm no! lol

Go to a changing room

All of the time

No

And finally

Stood in the sun all day long without makeup and hair done to meet Bono. So the answer would be just to go as I am! lol.

I use henna occasionally, but my hair is naturally reddish brown and dying my hair is a HUGE pain that takes an entire day. So...my roots and the first two inches or so of my hair are my natural colour, and the rest of my hair is redder. My hair is multi-coloured anyway (like Bonochick's), so it doesn't make much difference.

I've dyed it a lot, but usually reddish colours (since the red is impossible to cover anyway). It's been dark purpley red, bright red-orange, strawberry blonde, auburn, chestnut, and most red colours in-between.

Thigh length -- too short!

It's naturally straight. I would like curly hair, but my hair doesn't hold a curl (especially at this length). I had a couple of perms in the 80s, though. :lol:

It's all straight.

Yeah, but normally my hair dries with a bit of a wave because I wear it in a braid or a bun when wet since it's too long to wear down very often. I only use a hair dryer on my fringe if I'm not pulling it back.

A lot: brow wax, brow powder, foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, blush, lipliner, lipstick, lipgloss. I don't even like walking around the house without makeup.

Yes. More eyeshadow than lipstick, though.

Yes.

I usually use Boot's version of Olay Complete (can't remember what it's called, but it comes in a pink bottle). It's cheap, has sun protection, and doesn't make my foundation rub off.

I used to always use liquid eyeliner, but now I always use pencil.

I fill them in. It didn't matter as much when I had a fringe, but now that I'm growing it out, I think my eyebrows look better filled in even though they're dark to begin with.

I think they're pretty symmetrical. I do have to pluck the hell out of them, though (not to get them symmetrical but to avoid having eyebrows all over my face).

I use a night cream. I usually get a Boots brand one, but right now I'm using a Ponds one. Mine are nowhere near £20, though. I wouldn't pay over £10 for one, and would only buy a £10 if I had a voucher!

I was drinking loads of water because it seemed to help make me less moody, but I've been lazy about it for the past few months because I hate water. It didn't improve my skin, though.

I don't know about most, but some men look really good in eyeliner.

I touch up powder and lipstick/lipgloss in public, but that's about it. I would only touch up my lips at a table (I don't need a mirror, so it's just a quick swipe).

Only when I've been very, very ill.

No. I'd like to, but I can't figure out which red would look okay on me, and I don't want to waste money on a lot of lipsticks that don't suit me.

I think I'd be too scared to approach someone regardless of how I looked, but I'd be more willing to approach a celebrity when I don't look my best than someone I know, since the celebrity wouldn't remember me anyway.

My hair is naturally brown…but it depends under certain light. Under sunlight I’m more of a brownish blonde and under bright light I’m a dark brown. Sometimes when I’m out in the sun I naturally get highlights (which is a blondish color).

As for artificial coloring….yes I have colored my hair

A few times….mainly blonde highlights (Only once have I tried this.) and black (all over….which I really like)

A little past my shoulders. I’m trying to get my hair cut soon so that it will go just halfway to my ears.

I have naturally straight hair….but I don’t work it to go curly. Mainly cause I see my dad complain about his curly hair when he hasn’t had a cut in a while (I know it’s a sucky explanation…but it’s the truth!)

Slight wave at the bottom sometimes….but I like it

Whenever I dry my hair on my own….it ends up looking straight (like normal for me)

A little makeup…only when I feel like it

Eyeshadow not so much (mainly cause I want to go natural)….but lipstick yes!

Just a few on each…I don’t like to go crazy

I like the Clean and Clear face moisturizer….but sometimes I use body moisturizer

I don’t use them…I have a fear that I’m going to poke my eyes out. Plus I had a bad experience with pencil eyeliners where it looked a bit splotchy

I leave them as they are

I’m not sure really.

Expensive (maybe round £60) or cheapish ones (£20ish)? If you are older than 30, did you start using it in your 20s?
Not really….but I have used samples of the Olay Definity series for discoloration

I do try to drink lots of water….but not for a clear complexion…mainly to get rid of water buildup in my legs
Depends on the guy really.

I usually retouch my makeup in public….I have no fears about it.

All the time! Most of the time without even moisturizer!

Sometimes…but not in public

And finally
I went to see Bono up close with a bad cough and no makeup….so yes…I would be brave enough to see a celeb (male or female) without any makeup on

No, Blonde highlights

2 – if you have coloured your hair, then just a few times or loads! What colours? Blonde

3 – what is your hair length? Middle back

Straight as a pin!

5 – do any of you have part straight/part curly hair, and if so, isn’t it an f-ing pain? Don't have that...

no

not little and not alot.

No

No
Purely Simple from Bath and Body.

11 – if you use eyeliner, is it kohl pencil or the liquid one? Kohl

Leave them

so, so

No

No

Only Macphisto!

Go somewhere and do it.

Yes

No

And finally

I'd do because especially Bono doesn't make you feel that way.

My natural hair colour is brown. I do colour it

Other shades of brown, highlights (blonde) & bright red :yikes:

It's about 3 inches past my shoulders

My hair is very thick and wavy. I straighten it sometimes.

Nah

Nope

A little, Biotherm foundation, some blush, and a little lip gloss

Sometimes

Not even close

Simple or Neutrogena

Don't use it

Leave them

Nah

Nope

I try to

I like 'em natural

I couldn't be bothered re-applying it

Yes, especially when I lived abroad. My skin looked so much better.

Nope

I'd go for it

im a natural blonde but i have brown streaks!
long kinda medium long
nah i only do curly when im in a mood ya know lol but i keep it straight lol
yes omg if i blow dry it the wrong was or something then it goes all fucky UGHHHHH:scream:

no its kinda curly kinda straight and it looks GAY!!
umm middle i dont wear a lot but i dont wear very little ether
yeah all the time!
yep
idk what its called
i use both:) it looks hella cute too
leave them alone!!!!
idk i dont touch them lol
nah im young im ok lol
yes:)
oh yes!!!!
out in the open man!!!!
yep
ohh yeah
And finally
fuck yes id go up to him and just be me and tell him im really actully hottt:wink: jks but ya i would lol

fun questions!!!!!:hyper:

..Yes I color my hair, but it is naturally carbon black

..Yes Ive colored my hair LOTS of times, coffee brown, cherrycola red,eggplant to dark blonde to black again, I love to chane my looks as much as possible, and I am blssed with skin color that compliments all these colors (olive skin) except orange..it looks awful on me

..right now its past my my shoulders about 5 inches/layers, I cut it and change it a lot since it grows out really fast (another blessing)

..My hair is long waves which makes me look like I have "big hair" that is due to have a LOT of hair and a LOT of natural body, I used to want the thight curl look and or spirals, but I have it up and iron it bone straight or curl it with a curling iron for a diffrent look and it make my layers more visible.

..n/a

..OH YEAH!!! Im a big an of natural dry hair, I NEVER blow dry because it is such a hassle and I hate the results.

..I LOVE make up but i wear a little during the day and I exsentuate at night

..Yes, I change my lip color and or eye shadows, but Im very good at make up I get a lot of compliments on it and I also freelanced as a wedding bride makeup artist for a few years (I kept getting recommended)

..Id say yes, I alternate colors dep on my clothes season, mood ect..

..Oil of Olay

..both and it depends, mostly liquid, I have big eyes and I have wore the cat style eyeliner for many many years, but I also round out my whole eye with kohl pencil depending on what Im doing with my makeup that day

..I have a naturally filled arched eyebrow, no need to fill, just groom

..yes!

Expensive (maybe round £60) or cheapish ones (£20ish)? If you are older than 30, did you start using it in your 20s?
..Yes I like Anew from Avon, I dont need it but maybe just a bit at the corner of my eyes

..No, but I started drinking more water as of late

not makeup, but yeah some guys look good in "guy-liner" , it also depends on their image.

..I do it seriously i dont think about who is watching

..Yeah all the time, I dont look bad at all with out makeup, I might look younger than I am though

..YES !!! LOVE RED DEVIL lipstick!

And finally
..Im sure Id be more worried about my hair than makeup :)

No
I hate to admit this, but I had many colors as a teenager. Brown, dark blonde, red, almost black and even green (my poor mom)
shoulder length
Naturally curly. I just recently have started to straighten it once in a while
no
no
little
no
no
it's by bath and body
don't wear eyeliner
leave them as they are
close enough
Don't use it
no
Depends on who it is
I would nip off to do it, because I would be too embarassed to do it in public
yes
Can't say that I have
And finally
I hope that I would be able to and not worry about the little make-up and messy hair thing and take the once in a life time opportunity.

oopss I think I messed that up by quoting all of it. Sorry!

Last edited:
It's natural right now for the first time in a long time.

A billion times :lol: Every shade of blonde, brunette, red, even black once. Pink once too :crazy:

At the shoulders.

My hair dries with a bit of a wave, but I run a brush through it and it's completely straight.

Nope

Yeah, it's ok.

I wear a bit, maybe more than average. The only thing I wear a lot of every day is mascara.

I love to, but I hardly ever actually do. I tend to stick to what I know works on me.

not quite that much

Dove

Pencil. Liquid only for special occasions cause I haven't quite mastered it, so it's a pain to apply.

I leave them natural.

Pretty much, yep.

14 – do you use anti-wrinkle cream and if so which one?Expensive (maybe round £60) or cheapish ones (£20ish)? If you are older than 30, did you start using it in your 20s?
Nope.

Yes, for that and many other health reasons.

In small doses. Very small doses. And very few can pull it off.

I try to do it somewhere private unless I absolutely can't.

A few times. It's a rare occurance though.

Yes. And I wiped it off after about 2 seconds. Ick!(on me)

And finally

It already happened once :lol: And I marched right up and introduced myself, shook his hand and even had a wee conversation with him. Damned if I was gonna let that chance slip away :no: (Gerard Butler, btw.. :drool: )

My hair has only briefly been naturally coloured in the last 11 years. It's currently pink.

I started out dying it blonde, and then started dying it red. It's been red most often, ranging from a dark burgundy red, to light natural red, to completely unnatural bright red. It's also been black, purple, and pink.

Currently quite short, but growing out. It's getting long enough to start covering my ears now,

My hair is naturally wavy. When it gets long it especially starts getting wavy on the ends. I usually just try to blow dry and brush it to make it a little straighter, but I don't worry about it too much.

Yes :angry:

When I let my hair air-dry (especially when it's longer) it tends to look limp and more wavy than usual. I don't like it.

I don't wear too much, but my choices tend to be slightly bold. I only wear enough concealer/base to cover blemishes and even out my skin tone, and then I wear some bold dark grey eyeshadow and dark red lipstick. I usually don't bother with eyeliner or mascera.

Yes, from time to time, although I've been sticking with the dark grey eyeshadow and dark red lipstick combination for several years now. I have trouble finding red lipstick that's dark enough without being purpleish though.

No. I actually have a makeup thing with over 20 things of eyeshadow in it, but I never wear any of them.

I don't use moisturizer. My face gets greasy enough on its own :lol:

I would make a mess with liquid. I use kohl pencil eyeliner when I do wear eyeliner, but it's not often.

I wax them regularly, but other than that I leave them alone.

They're a bit asymmetrical.

No.

I drink a lot of water anyway.

Eyeliner on men is incredibly sexy, as long as they don't overdo it (like Billie Joe Armstrong :uhoh: )

I have no qualms with touching up my lipstick at the table after a meal, but anything other than that, I'd save it for the ladies room.

Now and then, although I try not to.

Dark red lipstick all the time, I try to steer away from the bright stuff though.

I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from approaching him, no matter how I looked.

It's now my natural colour and has been for about the past 15 years.

All the time during my teens and through most of my 20s. Blonde in my teens (it looked awful :yikes: ) deep purple/magenta/fuschia (depending on the day) in my 20s.

about an inch below the tops of my shoulders when it is dry (unless it's a very humid day -- then shorter)

When I was a teenager I used to try to make it straight, but it looked awful (think frizzy and fake blonde. Ye Gods!)

5 – do any of you have part straight/part curly hair, and if so, isn’t it an f-ing pain? :laugh:

The top part is more curly than the underneath part, so the underneath hair has to be trimmed more often. Yes, it's a pain!

Yeah, for the most part it does. Finger styled (never combed or brushed) and air dried is the only way my hair looks half way decent (without working faaaaarrrr too hard), so that's what I do. Elegant and sophisticated it's not, but it works for me.

None. I used to wear a fair amount when I worked in an office, but I noticed people would always comment how fresh and young I looked when I wasn't wearing makeup and wouldn't comment at all when I did wear it (and they were right!), so I stopped wearing it.

n/a

n/a

Don't use one.

n/a

Leave them as they are.

I have a scar running through one, so yeah they area bit asymmetrical.

Don't use.

I've always liked water so I drink a lot of it, but I don't do it specifically to help my complexion. I've always had good skin though.

16 – would you agree that most men can look good in make-up too? :D especially eyeliner!!!!!!!!!

I do have a soft spot for some guys in eyeliner, but they have to be able to pull it off. And the look is best on fairly young guys. I think mid 30's seems to be about the limit for most (Johnny Depp is a notable exception).

17 – if you were out somewhere, time goes by, and you have mirror and make-up in your bag – you quickly check and some make-up needs re-touching. Would you be brave to do such in public? Or would you nip off somewhere quieter, like a changing room, to do it! :D

n/a

yep -- I go out into the world with my naked face every day! :D

19 – have you ever worn really hot red lipstick (I’m talking the devil here! LOL!) ;)

I never liked the way it looked on me. I used to wear black lipstick a lot though.

And finally

I have! And I had been rained on, so I looked like a drowned rat too. I was nervous (felt as if I was gonna puke), but he was sweet and funny and didn't say "wow, you look like shit!" so all was hunky dory. :D

I absolutely loathe my natural hair colour - dull mousey brown - plus I've inherited early grey hair from my Mum, who started having them when she was 19 years old. So I colour it constantly.

Loads! Jet-black, burgundy, purple, auburn, rich brown, deep red. Never went totally blond, but at one point I had my hair light-brown with blond streaks.

Currently, it's a short layered bob with a fringe.

F-ck yeah, :mad:

My hair, if left to its own devices, looks like a frizzy haystack. I have to straighten it constantly to make it look half-decent.

On most days, I only use an eye-liner to accentuate my eyes. Sometimes I dab a bit of make-up to mask a trace of a pimple, but I never use full-on foundation - I hate the feel of it on my skin.

Not really. I've never found a lipstick I liked; I think it can look fantastic on other people but whenever I try it I just look really vulgar and cheap to myself.

I never stay loyal to just one and never remember the names, :)

Kohl - tried a liquid once and didn't like it.

My eyebrows are pretty well-shaped, but they still require filling in as they thin out just a little bit towards the outer ends.

Yes, I always keep a full bottle of water on my desk at work. The downside is that I have to make trips to the bathroom more often than I'd like to, :)

In very specific circumstances, yes, especially musicians/performers. In "normal" everyday life, erm no.

I'd prefer the privacy of a changing room.

Gym, swimming pool, our local milkbar, maybe, but anywhere further than that - no. I feel naked without doing my eyes up.

No.

20 – you are out with no or little make-up on, your hair a bit messy, but you see the male celeb of your dreams and you really REALLY want his autograph and tell him how much ya love him in this ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ opportunity! Do you do it? Do you have the balls, as you are, to approach him and go for it? Or do you turn and run away so fast, so you don’t get seen. ?:mad:!

I think that, even if I looked like a million dollars, I would never muster the courage to approach him. Nothing to do with the looks - I'm just too shy and reserved to do something like that.

natural blonde

used to color it strawberry blonde

short, but a bit lazy and don't get it cut too often

nope

straight on top, just wavy enough at the back to create fantastic cocky's crests.grrr

yep

little bit of concealer - hayfever gives me a red nose and mascara - very light brown eyelashes usually

would love to have the confidence and expertise but I don't

nope

Garnier sensitive but change fairly often

neither, I just cant get the hang of them

au naturel

kinda

not yet, but the time is approaching

nope

only rockstars

somewhere quieter

all the time
no, I'm far too pale

And finally

approach him for sure

Hello ladies! :wave::kiss:
If you answer, thanks! [/B][/QUOTE]

At the moment .....yes.

Too many to count......I have been anywhere from RED to BLACK.

Long

It has a natural body-wave

Layering can be good or bad for me depending on where the cut is in my hair.

I think so.......no-one has said i look like a witch or anything.

A little.....I just don't have time.

I stick to what works.

I have 5 eye shadow colours(use only 2), 2 blush(use only 1), and 6 lippies(use only 2)

Olay Total effects.

A pencil. Black.

I wax them.

I wax them.....so yes.

Olay Total effects, cost is around $30

No.....I know i should.

Ahhhhh! The EMO look.....hmmmm, NO. Not my type.

I don't carry make-up with me, if it wears off, it wears off.

LOL....lots of times.

Of Course! Love the red!

And finally
It would not worry me at all to approach someone like that. Like he would remember you anyway......somehow I cant imagine Bono (or anybody else for that matter) discussing the day's events in this way:

:bono: "Hey....Edge did you see that hag earlier that wanted an autograph"
:edge: "Oh yeah!....that one that was wearing little to no make-up and had her layers cut wrong"
:bono: "OMG...*laughs* What a WITCH!"

Last edited:
Its my natural color - I have a curious white streak over my left ear - looks kinda cool

I used to do blue black or reddish black - strictly the black family.

Shoulder length

I have naturally bushy hair :lol: As I've gotten older its tamed a bit. I blow dry it with a HUGE round brush and sometimes I'll tap it with a flat iron.

Yeah - right below the bushy part is a pretty curl. Useless

If I let my hair airdry I have to eventually pin it up or I'll look like Rosanne Rosannadanna

Only a little - some loose powder and maybe mascara

I used to - before the little bambina came along

I use Dermalogica - great stuff!

both - I love liquid liner on my lid.

Eyebrows = bushy

Naturally no - with the benefits of wax, yes.

No - I have oily skin. One good thing about oily skin - no wrinkles

I try to.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

Do people still touch up their makeup???

Oh yeah - always.

Yes - it looked really silly on me.

And finally

LOL!! I remember one of many times I tried to see Bono. He was doing a book signing in Boston. I found out about it at the last minute and I booked ass over there- I hadn't showered or anything!!! Luckily - I didn't meet him. :sad:

I. Colored
2. Blonde
3. Short
4. Fine hair
5. No
6. Not always
7. A lot
8. Somtimes
9. No, only about 4
10 Mary Kay :heart: her products. They do wonder for my skin.
11.Kohl pencil
12. Leave them as it
13. No
14. No
15. Yes
16. No
17. Use a changing room
18. no
19. Never
20. I would definitely approach him, no matter what!

Back
Top Bottom